*NSFW* Trashy Mom Gets Tased (You better Back it up!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    She is saying, "She can yell" I believe-- I live in NOLA, I have a more trained ear than most for that inane babble.

You ever notice that they repeat the same thing over and over again, or parrot something they heard in a rap song or a movie? I don't care how underprivileged or uneducated you are-- that's a sign of low intelligence, to go along with the other ridiculous behavior.

I stood up and cheered when she hit the concrete, personally.

Ha, I was sent to Baton Rouge 10 years ago by the bank that owned my nuts. I was already established here when the Katrina Buses started rolling. My 40 years in New Orleans allowed me to serve up here as an interpreter to the masses.

And I went to John F. Kennedy Sr. High (Don't look that up, it's too scary to think about). This eqautes to a PHD in the interpretation of inane babble!

You can study under me for your Masters in inane babble interpretation. :p

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    That guy going to be in trouble if that "woman" goes and gets all the sperm donors to all her chaps and comes back.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    All you white guy don't know jack.
    Let a brother break it down for y'all: Skip to about 2:30 if you are in a hurry

Another brother

3rd brother - admittedly a little light skinneded

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    watching her get tased was awesome. hearing all the trash rabble dropped my IQ.

It makes me think that town needs something to clean it up ... like a good hurricane with a side of flood.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Sicking to see the U.S. in the decline as it was from my childhood to now. Might have happened back then but it certainly wasn't tolerated in public view . Just my thoughts , I suppose some of you will call me a bigot or racist .

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Did you all see that big mamma gamma come busting out the store after the tazer acting like she was going to do something?

Is that a joke? Not as if we couldn't see her. I thought she was going to go out there and gobble that other chick down now that she had been warmed up from the tazer.

t8wirm8qbbeio4yn3vru.bmp

9yrewjko9wbcf9zve7th.bmp

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So let me see if I have this correct! Almost 15 minutes transpire on just video alone, a thing is tased, a near riot, children's welfare and safety in jeopardy, a death threat, a gun drawn, two assaults, the word ****** used at least 100 times, and no cops!

What is that? Modern day version of Escape from New York?

Good thing that transit bus rolled through! For a minute I thought thought the zombie appocolypse had started. And why isn't tthe phony liberal media down there reminding those upstanding citizens, "we say "N" word now?

Last edited:

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Question, how did she just stand up and pick the tazer probes off so easily. I thought they were harder to remove than that. Me thinks his battery was weak, because she sure did not stay down long...lol

After the five second cycle period, there is almost no recovery time. Great spread with the probes from the vid, she locked up good. They are not too hard to pull out if you can get a grip on em.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Matthew Nodier
    Top Bottom