Obama supports banning ALL handguns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Written in his own hand:

Excerpted page, with commentary

Original source link (see page 7)

Not just Obama's total anti-gun views, but the rest of this is frightening as hell, revealing his Marxist stand on taxation, social programs, and redistribution of wealth.

(Go ahead Penguin - start spinning, and enlighten us, so that all us ignorant fools will understand how good this guy would be for the USA.) :mamoru:

Last edited:

craftkr

Carpe Diem
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2007
    Rockport, Texas
    If they ban catapults, then only outlaws will have catapults!

Same goes for handguns huh?

Food for thought people, Obama does not need to be in the capacity of any government leadership position! His views on certain issues is down right scary! Wake up America!

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I totally disagree with Obama's stance on handguns and guns in general. How's that for a spin! However, guns don't a candidate make. There are lots of other issues out there, like I've said from the beginning, that I look at. I'm sure all of y'all don't support McCain 100%.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    OK...so are you going to start trolling penguin and every time he posts something, put that up immediately after?

Real, real mature.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Penguin: I totally disagree with Obama's stance on handguns and guns in general. How's that for a spin!
    Cool! I believe that is the first non-spun answer regarding ObamaSama that I've seen from you.

Penguin: However, guns don't a candidate make.
    No, they don't. However, consider this: If a candidate truly believes that your fundamental, God-given right to self-defense, as acknowledged in the US Constitution, does not exist, what makes you think he will care about ANY of your other rights?
    Remember that some of the Founders argued that RKBA should have been the 1st Amendment, as it was necessary to protect the others. It's just that important.

And while you repeat that no one person (president) can take away the RKBA, you have admitted on this forum that RKBA would likely be harmed by a BHO presidency, but would be (hopefully) restored in the future. I disagree. Besides the havoc he could wreak on his own, other possibilities do exist. If BHO would cause a lot of downticket DemocRAT victories, it could tip the Senate to a RAT supermajority. They could then decide to sign on to IANSA's UN-backed treaty outlawing the private ownership of small arms. The 2A would disappear, without any recourse from we the people.

Also, the next president will likely appoint at least 2 SCOTUS justices. Heller was a shockingly close decision, and a BHO-appointed court could easily overturn that ruling, declare a permanent weapons ban unconstitutional, etc. and continue to do so for the next 30 years.

Penguin: There are lots of other issues out there, like I've said from the beginning, that I look at. I'm sure all of y'all don't support McCain 100%.
    On issues, we disagree vehemently. I believe Obama is a true radical Marxist, who would destroy this country.
    As for the douchebag McCain (and other RINOs) I indeed don't support them on many issues, almost always when they take positions similar to DemocRATs.

Top Bottom