OC for the first time

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    A little background...

the guy who owns Lucky Dog is a family friend and I occasionally do private parties when he does not have anyone to work them. At the end of the event, I have to drive to downtown NOLA and bring the cart and all supplies back to the shop on Gravier St. (2 blocks off Poydras. The shop is between Camp and Magazine)

Well last night I worked a party on the West Bank. By the time it ended, I loaded up, and got downtown to the shop it was around 9:00 or so. The area that the shop is in is not really the best area, but it is also far from being the worst. There is a bar about 100 ft. down and a small access street directly in front of it that commonly has at least 3 or 4 homeless people. Because of the lack of parking, I had to park on the opposite side of Magazine street(the next crossing block). I made 3 trips from my truck to the shop and had no problems.

Do I plan on making this a habit? Not one bit. But I do intend on OC whenever I have to go downtown in the evening.

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    A little background...

Do I plan on making this a habit? Not one bit. But I do intend on OC whenever I have to go downtown in the evening.

So, you intend to OC in downtown New Orleans at night. :rolleyes: Let me know when you're going to need a good lawyer to bail you out of central lockup and I'll hook you up.

AR-15 drop leg holster

dsc02951ol6.jpg

Go large or go home. :rofl:

Last edited:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    So, you intend to OC in downtown New Orleans at night. :rolleyes: Let me know when you're going to need a good lawyer to bail you out of central lockup and I'll hook you up.

AR-15 drop leg holster

dsc02951ol6.jpg

Go large or go home. :rofl:

You are going to hELL !!

And can't you see whats wrong with that pic ? He's OCing and he has Tattoo's. That mean's he's scum and not a good example to follow. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom