OC'er got his gun snatched at Walmart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Guys, this sort of tit-for-tat is *exactly* what the anti-gunners want for us to do. As a community of gun owners, the last thing we need is to start a bunch of stupid infighting over how people should or shouldn't carry.

Sometimes I open carry. Often, I don't. I always try to maintain good situational awareness. And instead of criticizing others, I try to model the kind of behavior I'd like to see.

Mike

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Guys, this sort of tit-for-tat is *exactly* what the anti-gunners want for us to do. As a community of gun owners, the last thing we need is to start a bunch of stupid infighting over how people should or shouldn't carry.

Sometimes I open carry. Often, I don't. I always try to maintain good situational awareness. And instead of criticizing others, I try to model the kind of behavior I'd like to see.

Mike

You are right I need to pull in my horns; Thank you for the reminder
    Wingate

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    You're calling people derps, but open carry with a Serpa holster? That's the epitome of being a derp.

I use it at range and walking in the large yard, next to woods or lights woods at friends home. like 40 acres in Loranger. Lots of snakes
    There is a large land next to him unused so just about anything could jump out at ya.
    I am not gonna lie, I used to open carry plenty. I worked at a bar for years. We would go in at close down! And reopen it as well with just one other person. Work many hours doing light maintenance and cleaning the place up.
    Used a nice leather with strap. Lots of mopping, cleaning stuff so bending over ect. We had no go in and out plenty and did not want to be without.
    Was just to much to have IWB stabbing ya.
    I do have a Uncle Mikes and a knock off in Camo. Both were free, "It has it place"
    I have nothing against open Carry. Good Holster and proper dress. Is key. When I see Open Carry most of the time it is not that way.
    A person dressed well, with a proper Holster does not scream Drep.
    Was pointing out someone lost a gun, while back. YMMV
    You are certainly, welcome to your opinion

Top Bottom