Off-duty cop "attacking" Hooter's customer ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Actuay he may be right. I swore sideways and held to it in my 20s I'd never step foot into a Hooters.

I went when I was 32, only girl in the bunch and it was pretty lame to be honest.

Really? you were intimidated by a Hooters girl? I find that hard to believe Cat :p Just kidding :D

As far as the intimidation comment goes;
    I guess the women I know have a bit more self respect and don't need to parade themselves around in skimpy outfits that cause men to stare at them with sexual thoughts...and no doubt complain if one makes a sexual comment. = FAIL again. :rolleyes:

Just a difference in world views I suppose.

Personally I think it's silly to give women who do that attention,
    that's just one of the reasons why I don't go there; plus the food SUCKS!

Last edited:

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Really the food isn't very good so why go?

Am I the only one who actually likes the food???

The last time I went was in Miami, right before the Superbowl. Myself, my girlfriend, her father and uncle all enjoyed the meal. I've had better wings, but they are still tasty. The curly fries are awesome and I love the fried pickles. I have gone with plenty of females and never really considered it an issue.

In my younger years, at least one of us always seemed to leave with a phone number. A lot of young single mothers and daddy issues in there, but there are a few "normal" eggs just trying to make a buck. A lot of big groups come through, and beer and wings adds up to a good tip. Skimpy clothes never hurt.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I've only been in a Hooters once. The food was alright but not great. I'm not into sports bar type places and the girls are nice to look at but it's not a big draw for me.

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    I don't get why this it diffecult to understand. He is a law enfocement officer. He is never off duty and even if he was moonlighting as a security guard it would not matter. Even though the laws governing security guards are much different then that of a LEO, he is a LEO!

Even though at aprox. 53 sec he makes physical contact with her. He was justified as a LEO to do so, she pointed her finger and spoke harshly at him!! We should applaud this fine officer for his ability to remain calm under EXTREME FIRE. How many of us, the lowly untrained citizen would have just shot her in the head at that point? I mean really people, how many times have you been in a situation where somebody was angry at the cost of something and pointed their finger, YES THEIR FINGER at you and you at least reached for your CCW? Not this guy, he remains calm and collected. He folds his arms and gently asserts his God given authority by bumping her. She is the one who escalates the situation,she spits on him! she should have known he was acting under the law(or color of)when "he" made contact.

To spit on such a fine officer is a shame. She should be punished severly.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom