Official Notification of Death

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    This is a buck killed by a friend and his e-mail notification.

To All,

It is my honor to announce the death of my arch nemesis lovingly referred to as “Freak Nasty”. “Freak Nasty” passed away in Kentwood, La. on December 11,2010, due to an unfortunate encounter with a 165gr, ballistic tipped, 300 Weatherby Magnum at a distance of 125 yards. At the time of his death “Freak Nasty” weighted in at 190LBS and is unarguably 21 points, but if you go by the hanging a wedding ring method a 24 point. “Freak Nasty” was assisted in death by Kevin and Madison and is currently survived by “High Rack 8pt”, “Wide Rack 8pt”, and “Big Ass Hog”; their survival status is soon to change. Please send congratulations in lieu of flowers to Kevin.
    s0bscemsahbbekdijhgq.jpg
    q7iht6fgfz2vegmgpi6q.jpg
    ntgob9237loglx7gn83.jpg

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Paintball... seriously, man... is this a joke or is it real?

Very real.

I was hunting with him Friday evening. I asked Kevin what he wanted me to do if Freak Nasty walked out and he paused and said "Shoot him". I told him I would have no problem letting it walk because I knew how long and hard he had been hunting him, but he said "No if he comes out shoot him". Believe it or not I'm glad it didn't. We came out and checked a trail camera at his food plot. Freak Nasty had been there at 2:00AM. Kevin went back Saturday evening with his daughter and was rewarded for his persistence.

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    That's one serious rack.

While some strive to kill a perfectly symmetrical Boone and Crocket type rack, I'm one who would prefer to have some "trash" on my rack. That one fits the bill. I'd be curious to know what it will score, if he has it scored.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    HOLY COW!!!

Our old buddy Snookie couldn't even come up with a rack as impressive as that!!!!!:eek3::bowdown:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Very nice. What a beautiful buck. We had one very similar on our property in North Alabama for years. Hunted that thing for years and years. Then one day I get a letter in the mail and its a newspaper clipping......with my deer on it!!!!!

It had made his way over to the property next to our 250 acres and actually got hung up in a fence and was shot. I was heart broken. For years I would get pics of him on my cam.....would see him where I could not take a shot.....would see him at night in the cotton field when pulling into the driveway. He was a very old deer.....very nasty looking....almost a grayish white.....beautiful. I hated that his demise was more of a fence than a hunter. Felt like him and me both got cheated. .......if all that makes sense.

Top Bottom