Ok, one more Pmag ad...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Oh sorry, still don't have my head about me. I saw that but did not know you were wanting an answer now, my bad. I have not had time to dig through that stuff, I was meaning more like late next week. To tell the truth, though, I used "holsters" as a generic term for my pile of general gun stuff. There is not actually a huge selection of holsters, and what I have is likely to be for stuff in the Glock 30 range.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What is the "revision M" in regards to? I couldn't find info on Magpuls site, I am assuming these are all new in the wrapper from your big buy? So they should all have the little dust covers too? If so, I will take 5 off your hands. And probably another 5 next payday if you have any left.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    What is the "revision M" in regards to? I couldn't find info on Magpuls site, I am assuming these are all new in the wrapper from your big buy? So they should all have the little dust covers too? If so, I will take 5 off your hands. And probably another 5 next payday if you have any left.

Google "pmag M revision" Looser fit for out of spec magwells, different texture, etc.

General consensus is that none of it affects function. It's all good.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    The main reason people like this revision is that you can store the feed lip cover on the bottom of the mag instead of in a range bag. Good mags, the best, or I wouldn't fool with them. :)

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sorry I have been gone for a few days, but I will make payment ASAP. I am also selling an AR to a customer today and letting him know about this thread because I told him PMAGs were the only way to go.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Apparently I need to warn people that I may not be able to swing my normal next day pleasant service. I thought that was understood, but...

Only call if you can deal with (maybe) having to wait a few days for shipment. Sheesh.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Still taking best offers.

BTW, I did manage to save my truck (not the house). That's OK, though. I have a sweet camp set up in the woods with a couple fans and am surfing the web with the bullfrogs as we speak. I have enough food to be here for a week, but will likely head back to town to resume getting stuff out of the house Tuesday. Looks like I might be able to save the Slaker Shak North, also. :) I have definitely closed my business until further notice. I expect I will begin teaching and writing, as I have been meaning to do for some time. Less money, but also less stress.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom