OK! What is this Chit?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    What about Venice? There are several towns that border water. Does Pilot Town exist anymore?

Yes, Pilot town is still there. There were two river pilot companies pre-K if I'm not mistaken. One left for Venice after the storm, the other is still there.

Grim333

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Madisonvile, La.
    Complete nonsense. The state wildlife people are saying the Gulf isn't dead, and the marshes will recover just fine. Of course, the papers aren't printing that, and the internet sites just put out more Chicken Little bs.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I would like to see them try to make me leave and put me in a camp/

Y'all do realize that the quote from the OP is a comment written by an anonymous internet person named Eowyn?

How worked up can you people get over something that's clearly ********? Crazy right-wing paranoia.

Last edited:

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    this raises a question thats been bugging me. if we need to bug out on FOOT(in south louisiana) for whatever reason, what supplies will you be carrying?

first of all what firearms? im guessing one long gun and a handgun. im thinking my henry lever action .22lr cause its light and dependable and i can carry 500 rounds of ammo, i can kill small game and maybe large game and raiders. or should i choose a shotgun or ak47 and have way less ammo for raiders? handgun is a must imo and it would be my glock 19 and 200 rounds.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    this raises a question thats been bugging me. if we need to bug out on FOOT(in south louisiana) for whatever reason, what supplies will you be carrying?

first of all what firearms? im guessing one long gun and a handgun. im thinking my henry lever action .22lr cause its light and dependable and i can carry 500 rounds of ammo, i can kill small game and maybe large game and raiders. or should i choose a shotgun or ak47 and have way less ammo for raiders? handgun is a must imo and it would be my glock 19 and 200 rounds.
    Depends we talking about bugging out, or INCH (Im Never Coming Home).

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Chit....yea, ya know I've been thinkin of my options, disabled wife, no help, dawgs, NO money, absolutely unable to exist in a clown ass show room ( read camp ) of government freaks of nature...Naw......aw hell naw, I ain't leavin, if evac were forced I'd go by the philosophy of great americans who preceeded me and whos blood I share....

Right on. I ain't going nowhere, can't and they ain't gonna force me.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Fema taking over???? Just look at how many red states inside the black line on the map. Obama's plan for November elections ???
    Just a thought.

Top Bottom