On FOX and Friends this morning.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesBlake

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    On Fox News...they serve the same czar. And worship at the altar of the FCC

They are just appointed to serve by make conservatives think they have a voice.

Of course this is just my observation, Geraldo is just a hi price set of lips flapping in the wind.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Please quit using the term "assault rifles" and correct every single person who does.

I think in some of these online discussions, when someone who puts quotation on the term assault rifle, they are referring to what we know is actually just a semi-auto. I can see the arguement for not even doing that, but in another thread, I just described an entire list of rifles, parts and ammo that were in short supply by calling them "assault rifle things". I definately know that my AR's are not Assault Rifles but I was able to effectively describe a large list of items that the antis are causing all of the panic buyers to go out and scoop up. I would venture to guess that some others here are the same in knowing what they really are but saying "assault rifle" implies all of those bad things that people are panic buying.

Now if someone really calls it an assault rifle, I'll be the first one in the room to correct them.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    The problem is that the media will call it what they want to villify firearms. period. Most of the brilliant people (Oh, they're brilliant,just ask them.) I talk to around here think everythings an assault weapon, and all gun owners are borderline criminals.

Yet, when you can demonstrate that a guy with an archaic weapon like a revolver can outshoot most semi auto shooters, it shows that it's not the firearm that needs to be condemned, it's the evildoer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    McFreddieMercury
    Top Bottom