Opinion wanted on Mitsubishi Eclipse

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    200k miles on an eclipse, that car is done. Even at 100k miles I'd say it's done. Mitsubishis are kleenex cars.

Also in case you don't already know, kbb value of that car is about $1,000. If you could get it for $500, it might be worth it. Any big repair comes along and you could just buy another car and bring that one to the junkyard.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    200k miles on an eclipse, that car is done. Even at 100k miles I'd say it's done. Mitsubishis are kleenex cars.

Also in case you don't already know, kbb value of that car is about $1,000. If you could get it for $500, it might be worth it. Any big repair comes along and you could just buy another car and bring that one to the junkyard.

Yep. Hell he replaced the engine at 70k. That should tell you about the quality of the vehicle...

Compare to the same vehicle 1 year earlier (different model year) - 4g63t engines are selling for double that, mileage irrelevant. Talk about a company working backwards.

Mitsu broke my heart, in case it isn't seeping out in my posts.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    If you're dead set on getting a car. Honda Civic's last forever.

I'm at 286,000 miles on my Silverado. It's been going strong for 15 years. I might get rid of it when I hit 300,000, if I can make it.

Top Bottom