opinions wanted.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    great gun. it is a little bulky and can be a little more difficult to conceal but many people carry it as their primary weapon everyday. if you're willing to deal with its size then you should jump on this deal.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    SkinnY? I am a fat ole man :cheers: Thanks He was here yesterday telling me about it ,guess I need to get over to his house.

Turn Key

Stuck up North
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buy that G23 and a Fricke AWIB Holster

Dale Fricke's custom kydex holsters will make them disappear.

See them here:
    http://www.dalefrickeholsters.com/products/joab.htm

I EDC ( everyday day carry ) Dales Joab holster AIWB ( appendix inside the waistband ).

For outside the waistband his Giden is top notch and designed to hug the frame of the G23 ( or other guns ) into your side for concealment wearing a polo / T-shirt. There mag pouches are also top notch.

Buy once, cry once. I've got a whole box of holsters that I should sell since I went with 2 holsters from Dale.

TK

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I carry a G19 (same size) everyday IWB w/ flashlight. I found that I could conceal the G19 near the same as a G26, so the choice was easy.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    A buddy of mine just picked one up and really likes it. Got a chance to shoot it myself the other day alongside my G22, and I was honestly surprised by their lack of differences. While I still go full sized, the Glock "compacts" are more substantial than most-- which in my book is a good thing.

That's a really great price as well, and I would go for it even if the gun didn't work out for me. Never hurts to have one more, and a deal is a deal-- especially for a good pistol, whether it suits your needs or not.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    My son and I wish to get our CHP's. Where do we start? My military training is dated, and he has none, except range time. Do we do the class then paperwork or ppw then class? Where is a good class in the Gonzales area? Take me thru the process step by step please (with costs). Was a list ever compiled of the members here who would notarize the required ppw free of charge? If not can we get one established?

Lamuskrat@yahoo.com or lamuskrat@cox.net

PM BearIT.

Top Bottom