WTS: Or WTT Massage Chair

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Black "leather" massage chair with ottoman, likely not real leather, but it has a nice premium feel to it.

I have had this for a while, but have not used it much recently so it has to go.

Bought it after I hurt my back (chiropractor recommended me to do so) and used it daily for about 6 months, made a world of difference.

Please see the pic of the controller, it has many functions and settings, plus a pre programmed routine that is quite good.

It is in very good condition, only used by me, for its intended purpose. I do not smoke, no pets. Always been inside ac, no food or drink around it.

This is a back massager only, so no seat massaging functions. The ottoman is static, so just there to rest your legs on.

Plugs in the wall, 120v standard plug. It does swivel, and has a solid base so it will not tip over when you recline it. Infinite adjustable recline, which is nice.

This is reasonably heavy, so it is a 2 person lift. I have it at my shop, so if you pick up during the day I can get my employees to help load it into a truck,trailer, etc.

Paid well over 1k for it, but it is used so I am asking $500 or trade for it. Just let me know what you have for trade and we can iron out a deal. Cash offers will be considered, so feel free to make them. Worst I can say is no (politely of course).

Located in Slidell.

Feel free to pm me here or text to 985-788-threesixseventhree.

Thanks!

CxSnC2c.jpg

oDY8osw.jpg

8aFEPEL.jpg

h4u33HV.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom