SOLD: or WTT two Hi-Point 995 carbines with extra mags 260 each

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrfount

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Livingston, La
    Gone gone gone

I have two 995s that I took in trade around ten years ago. I don't know anything about their history from before I got them but the first thing I did was ship them to Hi-Point for a little love and care. I have the original repair notes for one of the carbines the other has gone the way of the dodo.

Since I got them they lived their live as ride around truck guns, no special love given to them but also very few rounds fired through either. I didn't bother to keep a round count but I doubt either one has 100 rounds through it since I got them. So I don't shoot them and they don't ride around with me anymore and I have new things I want. I'm basing my price based on the lowest price I saw looking though past sales on other forums/auction sites.

260 cash for either one you pick.

Trade of particular interest (cash to make up any difference in value)
    1)9mm full size, (I have a desire to try a Canik)
    2)22 semiauto pistols
    3)AR-15 lowers (stripped or 80%)
    4)AR optics/stocks
    5)Anything else that might be fun

Both are similar with light scuffs on the stocks and some light surface rust visible on the receiver/screw heads. Barrels are shiny and clean and the photos I took show anything I thought was important. Both include 5 magazines but 1 magazine in each group has pretty heavy rust from being in a storage box where a Hopps container was leaking. So call it 4 good mags and a freeby. I have one rail mount that can replace the rear peep site first one to sell gets the mount. Any questions that I haven't already answered or that the pictures don't explain just let me know. I don't live by my phone but I'll get back to everyone in the order of PMs. Have a great one.

Number 1 has no sling. The magazine turned horizontal is the rusted one, the other four are GTG.

IMG_3868.jpgIMG_3869.jpgIMG_3870.jpgIMG_3871.jpgIMG_3872.jpg

Number 2 has a sling and someone installed a rail underneath. It's not held on by much but you could probably stick a light on it if you wanted. Horizontal mag is rusted.

IMG_3873.jpgIMG_3874.jpgIMG_3875.jpgIMG_3876.jpgIMG_3877.jpg

Have a good one.

Edit: located near Baton Rouge.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom