OUTRAGE!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Even as this is an urgent concern to every American, the phonys will find a reason to dismiss the importance of this. This dumbass has demeaned and defiled the office worse than any other pile of s**t before him!

Republican controlled Congress starts January 5; Special Prosecutor announced January 6!

;)

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Nothing will come of this, that much has been obvious since day one. To the leftist, anything that FOX reports is purely political propaganda and has absolutely no journalistic value.

When I attended undergrad at UL a few years back, I once has a leftist professor say to the class, completely off subject mind you, that he "doesn't understand how FOX could be considered a news organization because all they do is produce propaganda". I laughed to myself and looked around the room thinking "does anyone else find this to be outrageous!?" But I kept my mouth shut because the format of the grading system was based on two written essays, and I was worried if I spoke up it could impact my grade.

A completely different example of extreme leftist ideology being spewed by a professor. I once had a professor tell our class we should have a "one child policy" (like communist china), and "we should all ride on bicycles in self sustaining villages." WTF RIGHT?! I remember thinking to myself, "where would that attitude have gotten us in the 1930-1940s during WWII!?" We would all be speaking German if that dipsh!t had his way.

Perfect example of how biased and corrupt our higher education system is, it's sickening.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Nothing will come of this, that much has been obvious since day one. To the leftist, anything that FOX reports is purely political propaganda and has absolutely no journalistic value.

They only have two emails of nearly thousands!?! I guarantee, if and when the email from Lerner is revealed where she got her marching orders directly from the DOJ; the **** will hit the fan. She will be testifying before Trey Gowdy's committee. She can't plead the Fifth now; because they will have the smoking gun, the casings, the bullets, and her fingerprints!

This story is huge! The ramifications of this breach of faith could topple the government. This could set a precedent for anti-income tax groups to deny paying on the grounds of funding a criminal enterprise, or some other angle along those lines.

Anyway you slice this, it is far bigger than Watergate ever was.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I agree with you on the significance of this subject, but with how biased our media is, I doubt anything will come from it just because everyone will claim it to be a "political witch hunt".

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I agree with you on the significance of this subject, but with how biased our media is, I doubt anything will come from it just because everyone will claim it to be a "political witch hunt".

They don't get to decide what our Congress does with this! We do!

Like the weeks leading up to the mid-term elections! They were trying to persuade people that the gargantuan republican ass whipping wasn't going to happen before Tuesday, November 4. Only really sick individuals denied the significance of that outcome!

If we can't get the point across to our Reps that this issue is extremely important, we are doomed!

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I think I have just lost faith in our government as a whole. I hope you are right and the truth comes out and someone actually pays for the crimes committed.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    News Flash:

Fox News is just as guilty as the rest of the media. The only difference is Fox slants its bias to the right. The 4th Estate is dead and has been for years.

They don't get to decide what our Congress does with this! We do!

Like the weeks leading up to the mid-term elections! They were trying to persuade people that the gargantuan republican ass whipping wasn't going to happen before Tuesday, November 4. Only really sick individuals denied the significance of that outcome!

If we can't get the point across to our Reps that this issue is extremely important, we are doomed!

Too late. The new congress critters are already cozying up to the lobbyists and they haven't even taken office yet. Many were bought and paid for before they were elected.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Too late. The new congress critters are already cozying up to the lobbyists and they haven't even taken office yet. Many were bought and paid for before they were elected.

If you are right; this is the LAST time they will fool the American electorate. Now, I know first hand how soulless, immoral, and disingenuous these scum really are; and it would make sense if they took the same tack as the previous lot of scum; which is do nothing but elevate themselves and the own coffers. However, these particular republican scum have a clear mandate! Crystal clear! To start rolling back the dumbasses failures. If in 2 years these dirtbags don't have a substantial resume' to fall back on to show significant examples of following the electorate's whim; that bunch of republican scum is toast!

Know what? If they (republican scum), f**k this up; I am going to be happy to see it all come crashing down!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom