P22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Yeah I emailed him about his price. . . he said it was firm and he/his friend "didn't need the money."

Already have one just like it, but I thought about getting one for the girlfriend.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Yeah I emailed him about his price. . . he said it was firm and he/his friend "didn't need the money."

Already have one just like it, but I thought about getting one for the girlfriend.

Same thought here, I want mine to start off with something simple. Then upgrade her to something that will knock her hand back.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    You know, unless I'm waaay out of touch, $330 isn't really a bad price with the Walther laser. I believe retail runs ~$420. ($299/P22, $120/laser)

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    It's certainly not bad, but there are about four or five on louisianasportsman from $250 to $300. Depends on if you want the laser or not.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    How do those P22's run ? I've heard good and bad things about them . Some people have issues with it being picky about ammo . I'd like to have one , but not sure about taking the chance .

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    My understanding is they run really smooth.

If you got any issue with it, before anything else, Id look at the magazines. They had some issues with the original magazines which had an "A" after the model number on the magazines.

They then replaced the original mags with new onws which are indicated by a "B" after the model number.

I dont believe I have heard any other problems concerning these guns aside from the earlier magazine issues.

And if I remember correctly, I think you can send in the "A" magazines to Walther and have them replaced, but Im not positive if that is correct, and if it was, than if they are still doing that.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    How do those P22's run ? I've heard good and bad things about them . Some people have issues with it being picky about ammo . I'd like to have one , but not sure about taking the chance .

I just shot one at the range today. Very nice pistol. I have big meat hooks and it was comfortable to shoot. Now I think I need one

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I have had mine for 4 or 5 years with never a problem. All it has ever fired is remington golden bullet and never any failures.
    It is a great little gun, fits my large hands good enough to be comfortable with and is suprisingly accurate.
    BTW, I have the plain 3.5 model and paid 250 new for it when I bought it.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    This is the Walther .22 I'm all tingly over! ;) The SP22!:boink:
    picture.php

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom