Palo Alto Mid-Rrange Prone Match Oct. 1st

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Thibodaux
    Is anyone shooting the match at Palo Alto on Saturday? A buddy of mine is thinking about shooting it and I'm going to tag along to check it out. It would be cool to meet some forum members and maybe learn a thing or two from the more experienced shooters.

Joe

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Is anyone shooting the match at Palo Alto on Saturday? A buddy of mine is thinking about shooting it and I'm going to tag along to check it out. It would be cool to meet some forum members and maybe learn a thing or two from the more experienced shooters.

Joe
    This sat and sun at palo is the state match.
    If your buddy is thinking about shooting it, he needs to get in touch with Mr. Lanny Russel to lock in a spot.
    Limited to 60 shooters and i am not sure how many have signed up to date.
    Pm me if he needs contact info for Lanny.

Joe

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Thibodaux
    This sat and sun at palo is the state match.
    If your buddy is thinking about shooting it, he needs to get in touch with Mr. Lanny Russel to lock in a spot.
    Limited to 60 shooters and i am not sure how many have signed up to date.
    Pm me if he needs contact info for Lanny.

Oh that sucks, I was just going off of their website and it didn't mention this weekend being a state match. I think a state match is a little to much pressure for his first time shooting at 600yd. I think I'll still come check out the match and the range.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Oh that sucks, I was just going off of their website and it didn't mention this weekend being a state match. I think a state match is a little to much pressure for his first time shooting at 600yd. I think I'll still come check out the match and the range.

November match will back to regular schedule.
    The Regional match is held the first weekend of April and the state match the first weekend of October. Other than that we have the regular match the other 10 months.

We also have a Field Precision Rifle match the second Saturday of each month if he wants to come shoot it this month. Very similar to the F-/Prone match, but more loose on caliber restrictions/classifications. It is not NRA sanctioned, but still a lot of fun.

A link to the info on it:

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...icially-Kicks-Off-March-12-2011&daysprune=365

Top Bottom