Paul Gomez Edition VanGuard 2 holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Guys,
    I hadn't seen anyone on here sporting one or talking about this just yet, but I wanted to share and thought that this is the proper place.

I found this on M4.
    Paul had an affinity for contrasting colors on guns and gear. He used his red/black training Glock frequently on his Youtube videos, and was a fan of those two colors in general.

- Priced at $59.99
    - ALL profit is going to the Paul Everett Gomez Memorial Trust
    - We WILL have a bunch of these on hand for Paul-E-Palooza if you are unable to order online.

7775860006_7a5b1d0547_c.jpg

Link to in-stock holsters:
    http://www.ravenconcealment.com/holsters/vanguard-holster-systems/vg2-paul-gomez-memorial-edition

friar8

Jun 9, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It will work for lefties. You can switch the belt loop attachment to the other side or remove it altogether.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I don't understand what it is. It looks like a trigger-guard. What's up?

Also, I can never tell whether I'm supposed to idolize Paul Gomez or despise him. Is he a hero of tactical enthusiasts or a criminal charlatan? I get so many different opinions about him I can't tell. I never met the man.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Also, I can never tell whether I'm supposed to idolize Paul Gomez or despise him. Is he a hero of tactical enthusiasts or a criminal charlatan? I get so many different opinions about him I can't tell. I never met the man.

It's a minimal holster that only covers the triggerguard. Gomez helped Raven in the design process.

Paul was genuinely one of the greatest people I've ever met, and he was one of the greatest assets to the training community that ever existed. I can't even imagine someone saying something bad about him.

Either way, unfortunately he died recently so Raven did a memorial version of the VM2 holster.

jmcrawf1

Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

I can't imagine anybody having anything negative to say about Paul Gomez.

Ben Segrest

Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette

Are you confusing Paul Gomez with Gabe Suarez?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wrobi2016
    Top Bottom