Pelican double pistol case**Got one!**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Anybody know where I can find Pelican cases in the NOLA area? I missed out on the Velocity Shooter sale last Dec, and I'm going to Corpus next weekend and could use a good case. I know 10-8 has them, I just haven't been in a while and not sure what they have in stock. Any other ideas of places. I'd even consider driving up to BR is there was a place open on weekends. (I'm due for some whataburger anyway ;))

Last edited:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Jims firearms has a nice selection of pelicans. However they are priced above retail like everything else in the store.

While I'm always extremely annoyed/amused by Jim's pricing structure, it is right down the street from WaB! hmmmmmmm;)

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Your love affair with whataburger is funny. :mamoru:

Is it REALLY that good? :D
    Dude! Are you kidding me? You've never had Whataburger?!?!? It kills me when watching Astro's games on FSNHouston and Whataburger commercials are on every inning! I must educate you, young grasshoppa!;)

Definitly try velocity, but if not, bennett's camera off Severn has plenty in store .

Hmmm, didn't even think about camera stores. I forget people put things in cases other than firearms! :crazy::D

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Dude! Are you kidding me? You've never had Whataburger?!?!? It kills me when watching Astro's games on FSNHouston and Whataburger commercials are on every inning! I must educate you, young grasshoppa!;)

I find that the Whataburgers made in TX taste better than the one's in LA. But even the LA ones are better than any other fast food burger.

I bought pelican cases at the camera shop in the mall on Vets. But that was years ago. I don't even know if they are still open

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I find that the Whataburgers made in TX taste better than the one's in LA. But even the LA ones are better than any other fast food burger.

I bought pelican cases at the camera shop in the mall on Vets. But that was years ago. I don't even know if they are still open
    Agree 1000%!!!

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Got a case today! Thanks to Spanky!
    New luggage for the pistola's, lunch at Whataburger, a nice stroll through Cabela's. Not a bad Saturday! (Just wish they has SP primers :()

Top Bottom