People gotta get free sh!t no matter what...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    While I was on post this morning, a guy drove up in a Harley Davidson edition Ford pickup, all chrome and polish with a price tag more than the value of the three vehicles my family owns, and asked if I knew where the Red Cross was giving away cleaning supplies. Just like St. Tammany Parish schools yesterday...no class. As if the dude couldn't just go to Lowe's or Home Depot, even Dollar General if he's a tightwad, and buy supplies, no, he's out lookin' for the free handout crap. What an a$$!

Last edited by a moderator:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I was on a rig recently and saw one of the cooks sitting at a table going back and forth between 5 different cellphones. I had to as k what that was all about. He said they give them away in certain neighborhoods. So 5 phones all paid for by the Feds and he has a job and can afford his own.
    I refrained to comment as I was at work but my blood was boiling.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    I was on a rig recently and saw one of the cooks sitting at a table going back and forth between 5 different cellphones. I had to as k what that was all about. He said they give them away in certain neighborhoods. So 5 phones all paid for by the Feds and he has a job and can afford his own.
    I refrained to comment as I was at work but my blood was boiling.

Keep in mind most of the cooks and BR hands make way less than you do. They have to pay for their uniforms and works clothes, where 99% of all the other rig hands do not. Even some of the catering companies charge them to take them to their crew change location if they don't have a car. Thats why you see most of them working like 14/7, 21/7 of 28/14...

If they are on probation or parole, then some of their money also goes to their parole officer...

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    IT'S NOT FREE!!!!! BUT THE ANIMALS THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS DON'T CARE! I will be spending the next couple of days including today in Palm Lake gutting a friends house along with others from church. We and most others are not sitting on the front lawn looking for the FEMA Fairy to come by, wave a magic wand and make it all better. I wish I could hide their welfare checks in their work boots because they would never find them. SICKENING!!!! This is the time that we get to see what people are really made of. I want to be a good example for my two sons so they wont be led dow a path that the gov. paved with but with one that they built for themselves that will take them anywhere they are willing to go. I will stop. I just got home and I stink to high Heaven and i'm exhausted but blessed to be able to do it again tomorrow.

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    You have to get mad at the system. What do you expect when the gov hires "liberals" that hand out the stuff without a thought in the world about who they are giving it too? New amendment to the Constitution: The right to bear a taxpayer free cell phone, "Dawg"! "Now, go to work becuz I'ze need my Obama Check!" :deadhorse:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Hunger is a powerful motivator to get people off their asses and work. Guns are a powerful deter-ant to those too lazy to work and steal instead.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If they are on probation or parole, then some of their money also goes to their parole officer...[/QUOTE]

How can they get a TWIC card being on probation or parole? Am I missing something?

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    [QUOTE
    How can they get a TWIC card being on probation or parole? Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

The work release place in st. Francisville actually busses them into the twic place to get cards.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Yea they give away cell phones with 100 minutes a month free and you can buy more minutes on a card if you need it, they give them away in my parking lot of my pharmacy once a year and man I have all the hood rats come out of no where, literally hundreds of people waitin in line to get them. After the phone people leave I would see people from other parts of town coming in my pharmacy asking me if they are still giving out phones, and that someone told them they can get a free phone here.

bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    IT'S NOT FREE!!!!! BUT THE ANIMALS THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS DON'T CARE! I will be spending the next couple of days including today in Palm Lake gutting a friends house along with others from church. We and most others are not sitting on the front lawn looking for the FEMA Fairy to come by, wave a magic wand and make it all better. I wish I could hide their welfare checks in their work boots because they would never find them. SICKENING!!!! This is the time that we get to see what people are really made of. I want to be a good example for my two sons so they wont be led dow a path that the gov. paved with but with one that they built for themselves that will take them anywhere they are willing to go. I will stop. I just got home and I stink to high Heaven and i'm exhausted but blessed to be able to do it again tomorrow.

Amen brother, I wish there were more people wwith your attitude today!! Teaching our kids not to fall lockstep into this downward slide is very important. That is what will get this country out of this shitstorm that our ever expanding nannystate government and entitlement menatlity has gotten us into. If more people werent afraid to sweat a little and earn an honest living, as well as help themselves and their neighbor instead us waiting for 'messiah' Obama to fix it, them just maybe the US stands a fair chance. But sadly, we are looking at multiple generations who have grown up only knowing how to sit (and ****) in one hand, while extending the other for handouts, it is sickening, I agree!!

geauxbubba

"No Comment"
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Lacombe
    Yea they give away cell phones with 100 minutes a month free and you can buy more minutes on a card if you need it, they give them away in my parking lot of my pharmacy once a year and man I have all the hood rats come out of no where, literally hundreds of people waitin in line to get them. After the phone people leave I would see people from other parts of town coming in my pharmacy asking me if they are still giving out phones, and that someone told them they can get a free phone here.

It is free for them, look at your cell phone bill and you will see who is paying for it.

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    It's called "Ghetto Fabulous"

Taken from Wiki: Ghetto fabulous is an expression believed to have originated among ________ Americans living in poor urban areas.
    It specifically refers to the mentality and lifestyle of some American ghetto inhabitants and vaguely to the mentality and lifestyle of poor _______ American urbanites

I blanked out the word before American to be politically correct.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom