Perry Stone at Healing Place

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Forgot to tell yall this. He was there tonight and it was AMAZING. He will be at healing place tomorrow-thursday at 10am and 7pm. The 7pm is when he will talk about the middle east and the future of America and Israel. You do NOT want to miss it. It is incredible. If you want to know why things are happening, and whats to come, then come over to hpc tomorrow at 7!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Perry Stone is the worst kind of criminal. He sells "salvation" and "healing" to the poorest, weakest, less intelligent portion of our society. Perry Stone is from the same mold as Jim Jones.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I fail to see any of that from him and I been following him for years....But hey, guess i am just poor, weak, and stupid.

Last edited:

Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Perry Stone is the worst kind of criminal. He sells "salvation" and "healing" to the poorest, weakest, less intelligent portion of our society. Perry Stone is from the same mold as Jim Jones.

Although I do not agree with some of the things he (Perry Stone) says, I am curious as to how you can come to that conclusion.... no-one can sell salvation or healing :nono: , it is given freely by what Jesus Christ did on the cross for everyone, even you.
    You don't have to explain...

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Although I do not agree with some of the things he (Perry Stone) says, I am curious as to how you can come to that conclusion.... no-one can sell salvation or healing :nono: , it is given freely by what Jesus Christ did on the cross for everyone, even you.
    You don't have to explain...
    Your right, no one can sell salvation, but that does not stop people from trying, and weaker people from buying.
    I put him in the same boat as Benny Hihn, Jimmy Swaggart, etc.

Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Your right, no one can sell salvation, but that does not stop people from trying, and weaker people from buying.
    I put him in the same boat as Benny Hihn, Jimmy Swaggart, etc.

I just don't see your comparison as being close much less in the same boat.

Explanation:
    Benny Hihn is a false profit (IE: Prophesies things that don’t happen when says. :nono: )
    Jimmy Swaggart is an evangelist that preaches from the bible and preaches/teaches the cross of Christ (IE: It is what Jesus Christ did (died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins) on the cross and if we believe in Him and only Him, you will be saved.)

So, same boat?
    Not even in the same ocean.

As far as the etc... no comment as you aren't specific...

Disagree? Check it out yourself.

Last edited:

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Swaggart is not a false profit? You really think the Lord wants you to follow someone who commits adultry and lies about it, then asks for forgivness, then does it again all so he can build his Empire? (Gluttony/Greed).
    I may not have all the answers in regards to religion, but I know where not to look for answers as well.
    I just don't see your comparison as being close much less in the same boat.

Explanation:
    Benny Hihn is a false profit (IE: Prophesies things that don’t happen when says. :nono: )
    Jimmy Swaggart is an evangelist that preaches from the bible and preaches/teaches the cross of Christ (IE: It is what Jesus Christ did (died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins) on the cross and if we believe in Him and only Him, you will be saved.)

So, same boat?
    Not even in the same ocean.

As far as the etc... no comment as you aren't specific...

Disagree? Check it out yourself.

Top Bottom