Personal trainer in monroe

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nps_ranger74

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Oak Ridge ,LA
    Hey y'all I am looking for a great personal trainer that can kick my ass back into shape! I'll admit I am not motivated to do it myself somedays. I don't want some fly by night person that can hurt me . But someone with credentials to back up what thare saying! Does any such beast exist?

P

PeriVitton

Have you got anyone? If no then you should look for them by contacting your local training centers they can recommend you some of their trainers or other private ones too.

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Have you considered crossfit? You get the perks of one on one training as well as group training. You will also be able to save a TON of money in doing so. Contact a local crossfit gym, the majority of them do a free week, or at least some sort of trial

nps_ranger74

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Oak Ridge ,LA
    I haven't found anyone yet. The croosfit place seemed hmmmm a little lacking I guess is the right word. They didn't take it seriously maybe? I'll look at the local and ask for one on ones never thought about it. I just had rotator cuff surgery so I have to recoup but I don't want lay off to long.

Top Bottom