Phil Strader running for area 4 director

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hello everyone! I emailed USPSA about the ballots for Area 4, and they informed me that since I ran uncontested, that would not be necessary. So, as of January 1st, 2011, I will officially be your Area 4 director, although I will be attending the next board meeting, and planning next year's Area 4 Championship, Pro-Am, and possibly the Area 4 3-gun Championship in the next few months.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your supportive comments and positive suggestions. I will always be available to every Area 4 member with questions, concerns, etc.

For those of you who are disappointed about not getting the chance to have the highest vote count in this year's elections, don't worry! You'll get your chance next year when I run for USPSA President-2012.

Again, thanks for your support. See you on the range!

I just wish we had politicians with that drive and spirit, congrats and looking forward to it!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Hello everyone! I emailed USPSA about the ballots for Area 4, and they informed me that since I ran uncontested, that would not be necessary. So, as of January 1st, 2011, I will officially be your Area 4 director, although I will be attending the next board meeting, and planning next year's Area 4 Championship, Pro-Am, and possibly the Area 4 3-gun Championship in the next few months.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your supportive comments and positive suggestions. I will always be available to every Area 4 member with questions, concerns, etc.

For those of you who are disappointed about not getting the chance to have the highest vote count in this year's elections, don't worry! You'll get your chance next year when I run for USPSA President-2012.

Again, thanks for your support. See you on the range!

congrats, phil!

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    yea but if u look on the uspsa site for the people who are running there are 2 for area 8 and 6. so i wanted to know where would they vote for those people since they have to people running. hint why i said area directors and not area 4.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    QUOTE!

Your ballots will arrive later next year. *PLEASE VOTE...if not for me, then someone. *Usually, less than half of the ballots that are sent out get returned. *Let's change that! *

I hope that you will support me in my efforts to make our Area the best in the US. *Please spread the word, and let as many Area 4 shooters know as you can.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    yea but if u look on the uspsa site for the people who are running there are 2 for area 8 and 6. so i wanted to know where would they vote for those people since they have to people running. hint why i said area directors and not area 4.

I think people that live in those respective areas get voting cards in the mail.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    A little late here, but I had a pleasurable experience with Phil at the Tulsa Pro AM. Unfortunately, that experience was as a result of a DQ. Given the situation, and the circumstances, Phil's part of it was still a good experience.

I guess I can say that he would have gotten my vote if he had needed it. Congrats Phil. Glad to see you taking an interest in the Bayou. I look forward to what you will surely bring to the sport and the state.

Jesse Tischauser

The Mayor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    I just took Phil's competition pistol class. It was awesome. He was very excited about being the area director and promised to have a top o the line Area match next year and 3 gun match too.:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom