Pictures for your viewing-Treasure trip coming

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    This post is an addition to the post "needing light for going underground". Hope I am in the right forum. http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/9c13sn98brgo1fsfp68z.jpg

I'm trying to learn to post photos. If this works I'll put some very interesting pictures with commenthttp://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/2896hf1t4vcom8sd6o9i.jpg

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/jwfqhm8tc0iutadw798o.jpg

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/r0s1qaufat0u570920hf.jpg

Pictures are: cave entrance, diamond, diamond, view of where we found the Spanish map.

The last photo of the "rocks" is where we found the map. We removed the rocks you see going inwards about 2 feet and there was the map. We had passed this formation on about 6 or 7 times and decided finally that it seemed out of place for the area and man made. That's why we started the search.
    This next picture gives you an idea of the terrain we are dealing with.

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/hu5sz89b12g39ihkktb.jpg

Last edited:

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    cameras have a setting called "macro" this is shown by a flower on most cameras. This allows closer focus for smaller things.

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    None of these pictures match on many levels. The rocks in the "Map Find" picture appear to be smooth river stone and actually seem to be along the side of a creek or river OR all these rocks were very carefully cleaned and lined up. This type of rock is not found in the same regions that the other pictures are located.

The cave looks very familiar to me from several of the man-made Afgan caves sites that I plotted back in the 90's and aided in closing up.

The "Diamonds" I can't speak for, but seems like if you find something that valuable you would have some nice images somewhere.

All of this looks like a big Steamy Load!

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    None of these pictures match on many levels. The rocks in the "Map Find" picture appear to be smooth river stone and actually seem to be along the side of a creek or river OR all these rocks were very carefully cleaned and lined up. This type of rock is not found in the same regions that the other pictures are located.

The cave looks very familiar to me from several of the man-made Afgan caves sites that I plotted back in the 90's and aided in closing up.

The "Diamonds" I can't speak for, but seems like if you find something that valuable you would have some nice images somewhere.

Think what you want to but it's not smoke. The cave isn't ours but it's one not far from us. One thing I will not do is give any info. or pictures that you can use to find the area we have. But all the photos are real and you are scrutinizing them well, that's good. We have examined closely the hundreds of photos we have taken and by doing so we were able to find the Spanish map and were able to decipher it and have found the location the map was leading to. All very interesting, to say the least. Also, we have asn actual volcanic crater and intact rim and that is more than likely the reason for our unintentional diamond finds. These were glistening on the surface is how we found them. It doesn't make a hoot to me if anyone berlieves any of it or not. I just thought it would be interesting reading for the forum, especially coming from the prospector himself. As Walter Brennan used to say, "No brag, mamm, just the facts"!

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I'm not trying to discredit you, but it also seems as though cave photos are from different areas.

9c13sn98brgo1fsfp68z.jpg

Note that the photo is clean and crisp as from a digital camera. Also, the edges are sharp and crisp. This is not a copy of a 35mm or 'paper' photo. If it is a copy, it would be one that would have been scanned and then cropped to produce the edges.

hu5sz89b12g39ihkktb.jpg

This is an actual 'paper' photo. You can tell it is card stock because of the shadow and the degraded image quality. I would say that this photo is mid-1970's to mid-1980's.

The subject material is a whole 'nother thing.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    penguin, the first is a digital photo of the cave obama was born in, but you knew that. the second if of the valley in which the shadow of death walks....

he is misleading us, so we cant find his treasure!

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Hmmm.. I thought the 2nd picture was the Valley of the Shadow of Slightly Injured but Can Probably Find a Job In a Medium Duty Position (the step brother of the Shadow of Death, who's valley is much nicer).

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.

If you look closely you can see someone in the cave. That is my son. Neither of us has ever been out of the U.S.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    Hmmm.. I thought the 2nd picture was the Valley of the Shadow of Slightly Injured but Can Probably Find a Job In a Medium Duty Position (the step brother of the Shadow of Death, who's valley is much nicer).

on second though, i think you may be correct. it appears that the slightly injured's valley is indeed inadequate for use by the shadow of death

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.

Pictures for you to check out, taken with cell phone--
    http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/s0t67f28hc404aneh5b.jpg
    http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/n56swj9fmyz9n3eb446l.jpg

Top Bottom