Pimp My Fal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Why is FalFiles joking about my toes?

Falfiles Fal Pic rules state,

1. You shall not post pics of fals withouth the following;
    Liquor or beer of some sort,
    Mag must be inserted,
    a plate of some sort of BBQ must be in the pic,
    Toes must be inserted into bottom of pic, flip flops are bonus points.
    Tobacco products are optional as is ammunition.

Kajuntriton has been reported to Dumping Brass for his violation and will be harshly sentenced.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    He sent me a pic saying" I want it just like this, black and white "
    problem was it was black and gray with white highlights. He couldn't see it. So I painted it black and white. He didn't like the way it looked, it was real loud.
    So while we come up with another color scheme he'd like and get it started he sends ma 911 email, I see it! Meaning the third color. lol
    So this time I picked the colors and style. 3 colors is just too much on a gun that has an intense pattern with limited real estate
    I stripped it down again and this time I actually liked it.

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Also no need for a third when the two came together so well! It's PERFECT!
    People that have seen this in person all say the same thing!! "Looked bad a$$ in pics EVEN Looks better in person!!"

I was thinking in practical terms. I want to put a camo pattern on my rifles. I have Duracoat's Magpul FDE and OD Green on order. I'm not sure if I should just go with 2 colors or if 3 would be better.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    "PRACTICAL" I guess this term doesn't really fit into my world! I build/have built things the way I like it!(Guns Motorcycles or what ever I am dabbling in) IF you have seen pics of my other rifles you will see I am not very PRACTICAL! To me if it shoots and I have ammo then it is PRACTICAL!! To me it is MAINLY about what I like not what Joe Jimbob likes, I would suggest you pic a patteren/design you like and GO with it! ;)

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "PRACTICAL" I guess this term doesn't really fit into my world! I build/have built things the way I like it!(Guns Motorcycles or what ever I am dabbling in) IF you have seen pics of my other rifles you will see I am not very PRACTICAL! To me if it shoots and I have ammo then it is PRACTICAL!! To me it is MAINLY about what I like not what Joe Jimbob likes, I would suggest you pic a patteren/design you like and GO with it! ;)

I like the Bengal pattern. If I ever have a spare rifle to go wild with, I might paint it something like that.

Top Bottom