Place to ride ATVs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peterf225

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Prairieville
    I'm looking for a place to take my wife and son to ride the ATV, preferably within an hour of Prairieville. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

On a side note in the future I'm looking to swap out the factory tires on the bike and put some aftermarket mud tires on. Where would be some good places to look? I'm going to put either 26" or 27", the bike is a Honda 420AT 4wd with IRS.

vmcdonald

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Greenwell Springs, LA
    Tower Trax in Greensburg but don't go on a holiday weekend from now until after labor day. I've been there a few times and it has always been fun. There are some really deep holes so take it slow but there are trails that will take you around all the deep stuff that is sure to provide plenty of fun if mud is what you are looking for. There is also a place in Berwick but i can't remember the name of it. Also the Bonnet Carre Spillway has an ATV park with miles of trails most of which are relatively mud free unless it recently rained. DOT helmets are required for all riders at Bonnet Carre they have checked in the past. There are a couple of places in Mississippi but they are about 2-2.5 hours from you. Hope this helps

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    bonnet carre spillway is pretty good for the first 1/2 dozen times, but gets a bit old after that. plus its free. the berwick place is a mx track iirc.

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    Tower trax is perfect if you are looking for some challenges. Some holes are impossible to make it through. Lots of trails that are sure to please. Has showers to clean up after as well

tonen123

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Central, La
    I agree tower trax is a good place to ride. If you dont want to be around a big crowd then avoid holiday weekends. I rode there this past saturday and had a blast. If you catch up with a group of people they are usually more than willing to help you out of a hole if you get stuck. Be prepared for dust, so bandanas or masks or some sort are always a good idea. Sun glasses help too.

grasshopper

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    New Orleans
    Yes I have been a few times for their big events. The events are fun but as far as riding Tower Trax is the place to go, hands down.
    If you are into sand dune riding they have Sand Hill ATV in wiggins,MS. Its close by Red Creek in MS.

Top Bottom