Places to get CC fingerprints in Metairie area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whodat247

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Mandeville
    Does anyone know places/prices where I can get my fingerprints done in the Metairie area for CC?

I contacted the Jeff Parish SO and they do them but it's $50 if you are getting a gun permit. I was told it should be a lot cheaper than that, so just wondering if this is the norm or if there is a better place to go.

Last edited:

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    The Shooters Club may do it... not sure of the price or if they actually do it individually, but they do it for their concealed carry classes.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    In all honesty I think the cheapest and quickest way to go about it is going to Baton Rouge and do it right at the LSP headquarters. It is about $12 and takes about 20 minutes. Heck, you could use it as an excuse to drop by Bass Pro or Cabela's. I think that is the best bet to have it done by the people who you need to submit them to anyway.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I did mine years ago at the St. Bernard sheriffs office, then again I used to live out there. Want to say they charged me 15 bucks

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    In all honesty I think the cheapest and quickest way to go about it is going to Baton Rouge and do it right at the LSP headquarters. It is about $12 and takes about 20 minutes. Heck, you could use it as an excuse to drop by Bass Pro or Cabela's. I think that is the best bet to have it done by the people who you need to submit them to anyway.

Came here to say this - you'll get your permit much faster doing this as well.

whodat247

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Mandeville
    Ended up going to Harahan PO. They were one of the only places I could find that let you get them done after 5pm. JPSO wanted $50 for fingerprints!

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    Ended up going to Harahan PO. They were one of the only places I could find that let you get them done after 5pm. JPSO wanted $50 for fingerprints!

HPD is good people.

$50 for a parish cc permit. $10 for just prints. Anyway, you should have just gone to LSP headquarters and had them run in AFIS. Your permit would we waiting for you in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

brewer3401

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    I've had mine done many times at the sheriff's office by Airline Highway and North Causeway Blvd. - under the Causeway flyover.
    Not sure of hours though.

Top Bottom