Pls CLOSE WTS: 2 of 3 Beretta .25's (B.R. area). 950 is SOLD, 418 is S/PF 12-21-2010

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That simplifies that--excellent, as I am not an FFL. Sorry for the misinformation.

But please remember that "untrue" and "incorrect" don't mean exactly the same thing. . . .

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Prices reduced 12-15-2010 on the 950BS & 418

The Mod 20 goes to "St. Francisville" on Friday afternoon.

A couple of folks have expressed interest in the 950BS, but it's time to get it or the 418 Panther out the door. :-) I'll take $185 for the 950BS or $210 for the Panther.

Thanks, and Merry Xmas to all.
    LAMan

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sure, Cyclone, I'm in B.R. every day, so meeting up with you would be no problem. I work in the north end of town, at Scotlandville Magnet H.S. & grew up near University Lake, and often shop in south BR and on Airline, etc.

Just a reminder to all, since several are expressing serious interest, that I'm happy to meet with you etc., but if anyone posts "I'll take it" to this thread I am bound to sell the gun to them. If you want to make an offer or arrange to meet first, PM me and/or email dmangham@ebrschools.org (days) or danamangham@hotmail.com (nights).

Thanks to all for looking.

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Beretta Mod. 20 is available again as of 12-17-2010, as the sale fell through after I held it ***10 days***. That's the first time I've had that happen.

Last edited:

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    All three .25's are still available, and they will fit easily in Christmas stockings :-)

I'm going down to south Baton Rouge this afternoon, so today would be a great day to link up with someone there. For now, however, it's out into the woods with my 20 gauge!

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    OK, I'll be putting these up on Beretta Forum and Smith & Wesson Forum today, as well as leaving them on here--I'd much prefer a local sale.

I will consider offers close to my asking price, but I will not be lowering those asking prices any further, so if you're interested, you will know where things stand & be able to make your decision accordingly.

Merry Xmas to all, and thanks for all the interest.

Last edited:

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    6cyclone6,
    I can meet you if we can work out time & place. I sent you an email with basic timeline info & we can coordinate from there.

Just for clarity's sake, do I understand that you are committing to buy it? If so, I'll mark it S/PF. If not, it's still open if anyone else posts "I'll take it" before you. Not trying to be persnickety & hard to live with, but the "I'll take it" rule avoids misunderstandings.

Thanks.

LouisianaMan

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Cyclone, thanks much & I really enjoyed our conversation. Nice meeting you, and I hope you get many years of fun & service out of the 950BS.

All, I will close this thread now & plan to keep the Mod 20. If you decide to tempt me with offers for it, you can always shoot me a PM or email. There always seems to be more gun stuff that needs to be paid for. . . .

Merry Christmas to all.
    LAMan

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom