Poplarville 3gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longshot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    SO Hammer down @ 9:00 am Sunday 2\28\2010 WRIGHT Poparville mississippi . How long of a trip is it form the I10 I12 split in Baton Rouge ?????

All of us from the Baton Rouge area need to meet on sunday, so we can start carpooling to the Poplarville and Woolmarket events. :)

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    I plan on being there, already handloaded all rounds on Dillon, but damn over 30 rounds of shotgun, thats all my speed clips, arm band and orifices, where do I put the rest, Damn Derrick, what did your family just inherit stock in Olin or something ??

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    ... but damn over 30 rounds of shotgun, thats all my speed clips, arm band and orifices, where do I put the rest, Damn Derrick, what did your family just inherit stock in Olin or something ??

It would almost be worth the drive just to hear all that complaining in person. Don't miss so much and you probably will be OK ;) :D :rofl:

More seriously, looks like a 3 1/2+ hr drive for me, but I'd sure like to make one of these before BRM3G.

Y'all have fun.

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Bayou Slide, are you scared of competing against the limping, stiff jointed , cajun midget ???, see you soon Curtis !!! I am going to try and break up some of this winter riddled arthritis !! Hey pass by Bannon's and show him how to change a diaper or two !!!

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Bayou Slide, are you scared of competing against the limping, stiff jointed , cajun midget ???, see you soon Curtis !!! I am going to try and break up some of this winter riddled arthritis !! Hey pass by Bannon's and show him how to change a diaper or two !!!

Dang right I'm scared...until we get to the high ports :D

See ya soon bud...we'll compare anti-inflammatory prescriptions then ;)

HiCapMag

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Baton Rouge, La
    I plan on being there, already handloaded all rounds on Dillon, but damn over 30 rounds of shotgun, thats all my speed clips, arm band and orifices, where do I put the rest, Damn Derrick, what did your family just inherit stock in Olin or something ??

If you promise not to use the orifices, I'll loan you a carrier :D

dcflink

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Diamondhead, MS

The round count was Buzzworms idea. How do you think I am gonna carry all those shells?

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Folks,

Just getting back from the PV-3 Gun Fun. Letting everyone know we had a great time and wanted to say thanks to Wayne and the rest of the folks up there for letting us come play in the sandbox. We really had a good time and plant to return.

Also, thanks to Fishing Fool for all the "dogs", it really hit the spot.

Thanks Again,

Beauxdog

Big Mike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    I had a bunch of fun today and will be back! I lost a glock 34 9mm 17 round magazine on the last stage we shot somewhere between the pickup table and the drop box. If you find one please let me know.

Thanks to every one for the all support one my very first match.

Top Bottom