Possible Med Kit Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajun_64

Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    You need to get to Nate's Medical course. The reasons for the kit are as varied as all the reasons people get holes in themselves. It's not always about shooting and gunshot wounds. You could be a car accident or have a power tool accident or Anything could happen.

As for actual shooting incidents, it's not totally unreasonable that you'll get shot during a gunfight, even if you win. If you know how to extend your time with the red stuff staying on the Inside, your odds of success (I.e. not dying) go way up.

Unfortunately I can't make this month's class, but will as soon as there is one that fits my schedule. Don't want to miss a chance to get a kit put together by the guy giving the class.

nola_

Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    How are you getting the combat gauze? Isnt it usually Rx or ship to a hospital/medical facility? Just curious.

Pas Tout La

Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I'm interested after seeing what is included in this kit. No doubt it's better than the $20 Walgreens kit I have in my truck.

Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I think flametrix meant if the kit is complete why would you need combat gauze, not why would anyone need medical supplies.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom