Precision Range Anybody?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I'll join in the fun again, get off of work b/w 7-11pm M-Th, off Fri-Sun lol.

Let me know when you guys go and I'll do my best to be available or to get out of the office at 7 like I am supposed to, but never do lol.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I'm looking at the 23 right now....I just don't think it will hold a respectable pattern beyond 25' though. Just my uneducated opinion though. :D

I am trading my G23 in the morning, or else you could find out for yourself. It shoots very, very good, I just dont ever use it, and and have been wanting a G22 for a while.

senseibuddy

Black Riflin' & Glock'n
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    st amant
    I think im going to sling some rounds myself tuesday after work. I should be there around 3:30-4pm

got the fever to shoot some more.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Richard I'll go Tuesday, but I have a end of the year departmental meeting at 7pm so well have to make it during the day. Need to get the spikes kit functioning.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I'm probably going tommorow around noonish or so. I will be bringing my wife along, she's been begging to go shooting for a while now. If any of you guys show up, the P7 I will be testing is NOT NEW, I have had it for YEARS ;);):D

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I'm looking at the 23 right now....I just don't think it will hold a respectable pattern beyond 25' though. Just my uneducated opinion though. :D

Yeah, those G23's are bad about not shooting accurately beyond 8-9 yards.

Of course, I shoot quite poorly anyway .............. so I'd be willing (strictly as a humanitarian gesture) to take it off your hands. We could work out a reasonable trade - I could offer a "practically new" RG revolver or a Lorcin that I have personally broken in. (I also have a Cobra .380, but you'd have to come up with some cash for that swap.)

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    LOL.

Don't you just hate it when you gotta depend on buddies to CYA???:rofl:

Didn't matter, she straight busted me. :o However, Narco showed great promise as an actor, wanting to see how that "old gun I have had for years" shot before purchasing one for himself.

She knew I didnt previously own an HK, and I dont have a clue as to how she knew that :confused: The calamity over the P7 quickly subsided once she figured out that the P22 was much more pleasant to shoot than her G19.

Top Bottom