Precision Range Anybody?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I'll join in the fun again, get off of work b/w 7-11pm M-Th, off Fri-Sun lol.

Let me know when you guys go and I'll do my best to be available or to get out of the office at 7 like I am supposed to, but never do lol.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I'm looking at the 23 right now....I just don't think it will hold a respectable pattern beyond 25' though. Just my uneducated opinion though. :D

I am trading my G23 in the morning, or else you could find out for yourself. It shoots very, very good, I just dont ever use it, and and have been wanting a G22 for a while.

senseibuddy

Black Riflin' & Glock'n
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    st amant
    I think im going to sling some rounds myself tuesday after work. I should be there around 3:30-4pm

got the fever to shoot some more.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Richard I'll go Tuesday, but I have a end of the year departmental meeting at 7pm so well have to make it during the day. Need to get the spikes kit functioning.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I'm probably going tommorow around noonish or so. I will be bringing my wife along, she's been begging to go shooting for a while now. If any of you guys show up, the P7 I will be testing is NOT NEW, I have had it for YEARS ;);):D

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I'm looking at the 23 right now....I just don't think it will hold a respectable pattern beyond 25' though. Just my uneducated opinion though. :D

Yeah, those G23's are bad about not shooting accurately beyond 8-9 yards.

Of course, I shoot quite poorly anyway .............. so I'd be willing (strictly as a humanitarian gesture) to take it off your hands. We could work out a reasonable trade - I could offer a "practically new" RG revolver or a Lorcin that I have personally broken in. (I also have a Cobra .380, but you'd have to come up with some cash for that swap.)

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    LOL.

Don't you just hate it when you gotta depend on buddies to CYA???:rofl:

Didn't matter, she straight busted me. :o However, Narco showed great promise as an actor, wanting to see how that "old gun I have had for years" shot before purchasing one for himself.

She knew I didnt previously own an HK, and I dont have a clue as to how she knew that :confused: The calamity over the P7 quickly subsided once she figured out that the P22 was much more pleasant to shoot than her G19.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom