SOLD: PRICE DROP: H&K USP Expert .45 ACP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbuzha

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    New Orleans
    Have a pair of really nice guns for sale here. Both barely fired. Boxes and paperwork for both. First in an H&K USP Expert in .45 ACP. I am the original owner and have test fired only. Bought new from Bowie's in Baton Rouge a year or two ago and has sat in the safe since. It is in like-new condition. Extremely accurate and exceptional match grade single action trigger with over-travel adjustment screw and ambi controls. I am only selling this one because I have two. Comes with two 10 round mags. I believe with tax I paid north of $1300 new. Will sell for $1000 OBO FTF in Baton Rouge.

Second is a 6" S&W Model 41 in .22 LR. Have always wanted one of these and absolutely love it. One problem: Not great for left-handed shooters, as I found out after the fact. With a high thumbs forward grip, shell casings tend to hit the support hand in lefties and bounce back into the open chamber during ejection. Took me a long time of me getting stovepipes every other round and my right-handed friends running entire mags flawlessly to figure this out. So avoid if you're left handed. If not, this is a time-tested, fantastic gun and one of the best target pistols ever made. $1000 OBO for this one as well, also FTF in Baton Rouge. Feel free to call/PM/text with any questions. 225-921-8669

Matt

Attachments

• IMG_6978.jpg
      IMG_6978.jpg
      633.3 KB · Views: 202
    • IMG_6979.jpg
      IMG_6979.jpg
      630 KB · Views: 208
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom