Pricing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • preachandshoot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Slidell, La
    I have a few guns that I recently inherited when my wife's grandfather passed away. There are a couple guns that I would never part with and a few that I would consider trading or selling. What is the best way to find a price on your guns? Is there a website out there to look at? Or a book I need to buy? thanks for the help in advance guys.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Gunbroker is a good reference, but many people look at insane prices that sellers are asking, with 0 bids, and assume their gun is worth that. If you have a GB account, you can see completed auctions and the final bid prices.

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    Put a post here with pictures, Most would give you a fair estimate and or offers. That has been my experiences on BS, if not someone will call you out and tell you it is the other BS..

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    You can also purchase "blue book of guns" I was reading through it few months ago at my gunsmiths shop the bad thing about it is that just like any other book every year there is a new version with new guns so what you need to know might be there or not, post pics here lots of knowledge in the forum and they will just give you and idea of what it's worth, if you want 5000 that's you and your business, stay safe!

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Blue Book of Gun Values (around $35) ia a good REFERENCE but keep in mind that prices vary from region to region. If you couple the information there with AuctionArms / GunBroker "sold" information, you can come up with good values. If you only have 5-10 (or so) guns to sell, PM me or any member with a Blue Book and we'll get you started.
    Good luck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom