SOLD: Processed, once fired 223 brass, ready to load

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    513 pieces of Federal- this lot has been deprimed, primer pocket cleaned, tumbled in stainless steel media and trimmed to 1.750". Deburring and chamfering were preformed while trimming. Please note that some pieces were shorter than 1.750" and all still have a primer crimp in place. I am asking $40 for it and I can remove the primer crimp for an additional $10.

237 pieces of Remington- deprimed, pocket cleaned, tumbled in stainless steel media and trimmed to 1.750". Deburring and chamfering were preformed while trimming. Some pieces were shorter than 1.750". $25

75 pieces of Federal nickel plated brass- this is unprocessed. It has only been tumbled in corn cob media. $10

61 pieces of Hornady nickel plated brass- also unprocessed but tumbled in corn cob. $10

30ish pieces of Hornady brass- deprimed, trimmed, deburred/chamfered. $5

I will take $75 for all of it (over 900 pieces total). Add $5 if you want it shipped. I'm located in Lafayette and often drive east on I-10/12. Please PM me with questions.

Pic is of the last of the Federal drying after ss tumbling. I can send pics of the other lots if your really need it.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom