Product test: Armored car CEO sits in SUV while shot at with an AK-47

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    It’s NOT the glass that had me puckered. I feel we have the science of ballistic glass down to a science. It’s the BALLS on this guy trusting his employees who put the car back together after armoring. It does not take much room for a GOLDEN BEEBEE to zip through a tiny unarmored spot or punch through a weak joint between the plating.

You will see things in a whole different light when you see what a round can do to a vehicle first hand! Not to mention the ever present unpredictability of what may or may not happen to the round when it penetrates the thin sheet metal and encounters the labyrinth of internals of a vehicle.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I would say he wasn't risking his life more than you would be by flying in a thin aluminum tube attached to two flamethrower air sockets attached to giant gas tanks... Also known as a airplane. Sure, there is an inherent risk in flying, but it's pretty safe. I'm betting that he has enough faith in his product to demonstrate it like that.

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

I did some very, very foolish and dangerous things when I was young.. Many said I would not make it to 18 and when I did many said I would not make it to 21.
    As you mature and get closer to the end of your life cycle you see things in a different way and regret the mistakes of your past.

Top Bottom