PRS matches??????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Who's shooting PRS matches this year?
    Which ones are you planning on attending?

Im debating on the LRSE in Kentucky and the Lone Star Challenge in Frost.

I really wish K&M in Florida had a match this year, but Im glad Shannon is doing what he does. That place is awesome though.

I guess I should actually register for the PRS as well.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I'm really wanting to get back into shooting them after a year hiatus and now that I have a place to practice. Haven't looked at what matches are running or where though.

Log Island

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I was told K&M is supposed to hold an event late summer. PRS did acknowledge that a "few" more events would be added to the schedule.(there's @ a two month gap of no events later in the Season at this time)
    As of midnight last night, Shannon no longer has his share/ownership of K&M. Bryan will be the one putting the event together. Word is that Shannon will build another range in Tn this yr....but with his scheduled deployment...
    There's a handful from La/Ms heading to the Brawl.

A few of us are heading to K&M for a one day on Feb 7 as a little tune-up. (Non-PRS, of course)

Don't know of anything else confirmed at this time. As you know, to live here and try and shoot PRS...ain't nothing close...

Last edited:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Ritten, I was kind of wondering what happened, work got busy or something?

I hope K&M has a PRS match later on. I think Im passing on the match in Kentucky, but Ill try to go to LSC in Texas and then K&M if they have one.

I was looking at the one day match at K&M on feb 7th as well. They used to have one of those a quarter and I never made it, hopefully it starts again.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    We've been building a house for the past year. Just moved in this past October and trying to get lined up to put up a new shop. All the while I accepted a new position at my day to day which tripled my work load. It's been crazy, but finally starting to settle down. For the first time in almost two years I've been able to sit down and not be putting off something at the same time.

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    If you are only going to attend one I'd say the KY match would be the one on my list. Yes it is further but the facility and natural terrain is supposed to be superb. This is the old TN match that Ryan and Scott usually put on but they are being joined by Bryan Morgan this year and hosting it at Rock Castle. Nothing wrong with Elpers' match though. The TN match fee is more but that includes hotel lodging as well as meals on site. I'm sure the banter will be nice. Also a great opportunity to meet other shooters. FYI.

I have to decide what matches I want to take vacation for or just chance it that I will be off and show up and make them take my money. If I'm off I'll try to make the Feb K&M Match.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom