SOLD: PSA AR pistol lower build kit and .223 ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    I have a friend who's about to sell a motorcycle and I'd like to get rid of a few of my toys in order to buy it. Up for sale is a brand new AR upper (never fired outside of factory testing) with a 7.5" 1/7 twist barrel. The upper has a keymod rail with two rail pieces attached which can be moved to wherever. It includes the BCG and charging handle. The sale also includes a complete PSA lower build kit for a pistol. The upper has been mounted to a couple of my other pistol lowers just to test the fit and the lower build kit is brand new in the bag. This sale includes everything needed to build an AR pistol except for the stripped lower. $375 for the whole pistol kit. I don't have a ton of free time so I can't travel far. I typically jump around between the Carrollton side of Uptown and UNO, so I'd like to meet somewhere around there.

The upper has sold. The complete pistol lower build kit is still available for $75

I also have 1,000 rounds of Freedom Munitions ammo for sale. The ammo is their Reman .223 55gr FMJ. All of the ammo is still packaged in their 50 round boxes. I'll sell the ammo for $150 / 500 rounds or $280 / 1,000 rounds.

Attachments

• PTDC0001.jpg
      PTDC0001.jpg
      50.9 KB · Views: 18
    • PTDC0003.jpg
      PTDC0003.jpg
      53.2 KB · Views: 20
    • PTDC0004.jpg
      PTDC0004.jpg
      63.3 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom