Psychic In The GNO Area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Female friend of mine is interested in visiting a psychic. I don't really follow that type of thing but I told her I'd try to find a reputable one since there seems to be more shams than anything in that line of work. Does anyone know of one they would recommend in the GNO/ Westbank area?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's a sham, but hey if it makes her feel better go for it. I wouldn't worry about finding a "reputable" one though.

Could you imagine the fun you could have with people if you were one, and your motives were even less than scrupulous as the motives for being one in the first place? I wonder how far someone could take this for comedy too. Some of these dumb dumbs are really gullible.

No offense to you friend jdessell.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    If someone were really able to foretell the future would they be peddling tarot cards in the Quarter, or making stock picks on Wall Street?

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Could you imagine the fun you could have with people if you were one, and your motives were even less than scrupulous as the motives for being one in the first place? I wonder how far someone could take this for comedy too. Some of these dumb dumbs are really gullible.

No offense to you friend jdessell.

I posted a thread awhile back about the Nazi medals she found in her attic. It's directly related to this.

boj2wfgxezdwti4qbgb.jpg

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Trying to find the root cause of some of the things that have happened in the house. I've been there for a few of them. One instance the bedroom door slammed so hard it knocked the door stop on the frame loose. That was kinda creepy.

Ahh; Haunted House on Hitler Hill, eh?

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Ahh; Haunted House on Hitler Hill, eh?

lol. The old fellow lived and died in the house. His only child (son) grew up to become a gay man and from what I understand from the neighbors he kinda disowned him. I think that's why he hid the medals in the attic before he passed away. More questions than answers at this point and we've both come to the conclusion if it is him still in the house he seems to be a good man in death just as he was in life.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    lol. The old fellow lived and died in the house. His only child (son) grew up to become a gay man and from what I understand from the neighbors he kinda disowned him. I think that's why he hid the medals in the attic before he passed away. More questions than answers at this point and we've both come to the conclusion if it is him still in the house he seems to be a good man in death just as he was in life.

Homo's and Nazi's! :eek4:

I would say you definitely have a Poltergeist :ghey: for sure.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Female friend of mine is interested in visiting a psychic. I don't really follow that type of thing but I told her I'd try to find a reputable one since there seems to be more shams than anything in that line of work. Does anyone know of one they would recommend in the GNO/ Westbank area?

Contact JimmyB on here.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    You don't need a psychic..you need a medium, someone who can communicate with your ghost. Contact the Louisiana Paranormal Society and they will put you in contact with paranormal investigators and mediums in the New Orleans area. Their website also has listings, I think.

Cool story...keep us posted.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom