Public Opinion Poll / MSNBC (yeah those guys)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It is said; "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer!" This organization is about unbiased news reporting and journalistic integrity as much as ISIS is about interfaith peace!

To me, there is absolutely no reason to EVER tune in, listen to, or care about, anything that is broadcast, opinionated, or speculated about, from anyone or any website associated with MSNBC.

And I absolutely love to hear idiots make complete fools of themselves! This group of whacko's reminds me of scientology zombies but with a far wider reaching propaganda arm! The only solace I take away at all from anything to do with them, is there viewership is abysmal.

Thank God; or whomever for that!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    A have to confess I didn't bother to look at this yesterday because the title had MSNBC in it. I figured why ruin a perfectly good day, but I just voted and its still at 92%. Maybe these douchebags might get the message I doubt it.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Still at 92% with 505k votes. Makes me wonder if this poll is just a way to make money on clicks. I too hate All nbc networks shows except Leno's garage.

Top Bottom