Ray Epps, rioter at centre of conspiracy theory, charged over January 6

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Now before you get all excited, it's not really what the headline seems to suggest it would be. He's only getting charged with what is basically a trespassing charge with an up to 10 year sentence.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    It’s from the Left Wing Guardian. Just look at how many times the term Right Wing is used. And look at this quote.
    “Nine deaths have now been linked to the riot.”
    Only one death occurred at the Capital, an unarmed veteran. And the Capital Police shooter was given a metal!

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Congress had Merrick Garland crying yesterday, of course he was crying because congress accused him of Religious persecution...and it was a sympathy ploy. He was so combative that he wouldnt even say that Catholics are not Terrorists until about the 10th time he was asked & he yelled it into the microphone lol. They basically mocked him over Ray Epps, who they very clearly believe is an FBI agent/asset.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I think this thing with Ray Epps, as well as what's going on with Hunter 'Rock till you drop" Biden and the idiot wearing pajamas are all just ways they can rub in our faces that they can do anything they want and we can't do a damn thing about it. None of this would have happened 40 years ago. But back then there were still people around that fought in WW2 and Korea. Those guys wouldn't have put up with what's happening today. But their propaganda and their mind control have reached the point where they feel they can take the mask off and show their true, Luciferian faces. :shocked:

That's just my opinion anyway.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I think this thing with Ray Epps, as well as what's going on with Hunter 'Rock till you drop" Biden and the idiot wearing pajamas are all just ways they can rub in our faces that they can do anything they want and we can't do a damn thing about it. None of this would have happened 40 years ago. But back then there were still people around that fought in WW2 and Korea. Those guys wouldn't have put up with what's happening today. But their propaganda and their mind control have reached the point where they feel they can take the mask off and show their true, Luciferian faces. :shocked:

That's just my opinion anyway.

I would agree, but look at government policies since the WWI era, from even just 1913-2013...100 years of loss of rights and responsibilities, infringements, and added government power. We even had government-forced segregation laws, that the government accused "we the people" of committing ourselves, during the greatest gaslighting of our time. They ravaged the 2nd Amendment, "Liberty", and the 4th Amendment during Prohibition.

Those generations were amazing at a lot...but the allowed a LOT of evil to grow during their time. They let us get taken off the Gold Standard, after they tolerated Gold Confiscation by the US Government. How did they not put that evil math equation together?

I have made a lot of people mad by saying things like this...but those generations are why we are in the place we are in today, for better or worse. If they didn't sell off your family farm, and they didn't leave you broke, you're lucky.

That said, I 100% agree that the State loves to "Rub it in our faces."

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I would agree, but look at government policies since the WWI era, from even just 1913-2013...100 years of loss of rights and responsibilities, infringements, and added government power. We even had government-forced segregation laws, that the government accused "we the people" of committing ourselves, during the greatest gaslighting of our time. They ravaged the 2nd Amendment, "Liberty", and the 4th Amendment during Prohibition.

Those generations were amazing at a lot...but the allowed a LOT of evil to grow during their time. They let us get taken off the Gold Standard, after they tolerated Gold Confiscation by the US Government. How did they not put that evil math equation together?

I have made a lot of people mad by saying things like this...but those generations are why we are in the place we are in today, for better or worse. If they didn't sell off your family farm, and they didn't leave you broke, you're lucky.

That said, I 100% agree that the State loves to "Rub it in our faces."
    I think you're right on the money. I wish I could say "your wrong", but I can't. Our fathers and grandfathers dropped the ball. They let the globalists, or the proto-globalists lure them into the lame zombie state you see people in today. Too tired from work, stress, toxic food/water to pay attention to what's being done behind their backs. Even now we have "Amendments to the IHR" moving through the UN and our boot licking government salivating to sign our sovereignty away.

Sorry, I get going on this insanity. *get's off the soapbox*

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom