Razor strap

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXCountryboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    In transit
    I was at a saddle shop this week and saw an ol fashion razor strap for $10. It's about 3 inch wide and good heavy leather so I bought it to hang up for the threat of a whuppin if my boys get into too much trouble.

Any of yall use one for discipline? I aint talkin about a beating but just a good strappin like a lot of us got growin up.

wrecker704

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Hammond,La
    Never a razor strap but I had just about everything else used on me as a kid by my mom. I think it would be a good deturrant any way. The wuppins I got didn't hurt me and I got plenty. I personally don't think the rod or the strap should be spared. Didn't hurt me or my kids in the long run maybe for a little while or just our pride. I don't mean beating them half to death just a little bump on the rear end.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    My grandfather had something similar that resided between the refrigerator and the pantry.

We grandkids dubbed it "The Persuader."

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    My dad used a Leather dog leesh on me, basically the same thing. I cant tell you it defiantly gets the point across. I look back and thank him for it now.

Top Bottom