recoil pad question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I have a smith&wesson mp 15 with the adjustable stock. I want to get a recoil pad to fit. I have two options as I have seen so far. From the Bushmaster website they have a slipon pad that looks like it might fit fine.

Midway has one as well from another maker and it is noted to be about 1/2 shorter than the bushmaster one. I am trying to only order the right one and neither site gives measurements.

Do any of ya'll have any of these and which is better to get? The bushmaster is pricey compared to the midway. I don't mind spending the extra money, but if it is too large then I am waisting my time and money.

P.S. I am also looking for the same type of pad for my tapco m4 stock on my ruger 10\22. I do not need it for the kick reduction I just like recoil pad grip on my shoulder. I might need to get one of each since the different stocks are probably different sizes.

Let me know so I can hopefully only order once from the right place.

Thanks,
    electrode1998
    :confused:

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    I went through the same process for my colt M4. The only difference that I saw with the slip-on pads, when ordering, was that the stock was either 4 or 6 position. Don't exactly know what the difference is but I wound up with the right one.

Top Bottom