Record Firearm Buybacks.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phillygumbo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Baton Rouge. LA
    Agree that article provides no information on firearm buybacks, and I am still waiting for Louisiana to offer one so I can get a little money for an old worn-out revolver with action too loose to lineup the cylinder with the barrel. Where's government waste when you need it?

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I am still waiting for Louisiana to offer one so I can get a little money for an old worn-out revolver with action too loose to lineup the cylinder with the barrel. Where's government waste when you need it?

Yep, I have an old rusted out shotgun from the 1940s that I’ve been saving for this very reason! Looking forward to getting $200-300 for a shotgun that is worth about $10 as a wall hanger!

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Yep, I have an old rusted out shotgun from the 1940s that I’ve been saving for this very reason! Looking forward to getting $200-300 for a shotgun that is worth about $10 as a wall hanger!
    200-300 ? Good luck with that . More like a $25 gas card and a coupon for a free order of fries at McDonald's .

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    200-300 ? Good luck with that . More like a $25 gas card and a coupon for a free order of fries at McDonald's .
    Last time they did one near me they gave me $300 for a broken rifle I bought at a garage sale for $25…
    Do they not do that anymore?

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Last time they did one near me they gave me $300 for a broken rifle I bought at a garage sale for $25…
    Do they not do that anymore?
    Never heard of a payout that high . but good for you . It's usually 25-50 bucks and they run out of donated funds quickly . Then the TV stations video the sponsors and everybody claims a victory over " gun violence " .

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Never heard of a payout that high . but good for you . It's usually 25-50 bucks and they run out of donated funds quickly . Then the TV stations video the sponsors and everybody claims a victory over " gun violence " .
    It was a long time ago. And maybe they made a mistake, who knows?! But I sure was as happy as a dog with two d*cks!

Top Bottom