RED X ARMS have the worst customer service ever

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I bet you could post that on every forum on the internet, and the first thing people will do after reading it is say "Oh snap they've got BCGs in stock!!!"
    lol the first thing I did when I read:
    " Please do post it on the forum. It draws traffic to our site."
    Was go to their site, lol. I was checking out their hardware and seeing if it was worth buying.

I have to say, through the whole ordeal, the vendor was the most correct. I laughed at OP's behavior, and I went to the vendor's sight to check **** out.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    He was an *******, you were an *******, we get a good laugh. Would I treat a customer like that? No. Do I find it strangely amusing that he did? Absolutely.

It's a seller's world right now. You either have what people want or you don't. Things like customer service are moot, if you have the stuff you could take a dump in every box you mailed out and no one would complain. I'd bet it's that cockiness combined with what I imagine is countless e-mails from whiny people everyday that makes the guy act like that. And right now...he can.

I bet you could post that on every forum on the internet, and the first thing people will do after reading it is say "Oh snap they've got BCGs in stock!!!"

That was way out of line for that guy to do that! I don't care if he's giving away free BJ's from a supermodel with every purchase.

Were I his boss, I would probably intervene in this bizarre event; but to be fair, if he was a good employee I would at least see what made him go off like that.

olivs260

Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    A LOT of good businesses are dealing with scumbags buying their non-inflated stuff and reselling.

This is what astounded me the most. He came straight out and said he was buying it to flip, and got upset when they didn't turn around and start being nice to him?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Business owners can refuse sales to anyone for any reason. Looks like you pissed him off in a SELLER driven, inventory constrained market.

If this were a BUYERS market, I'm sure he would have been more polite and patient.

Is it professional? No.

Would you have done things any differently? Judging by your email responses, no.

A LOT of good businesses are dealing with scumbags buying their non-inflated stuff and reselling.

They're dealing with people placing orders at 10 shops and canceling 9 after the first ships.

They're dealing with working overtime and paying overtime.

So what! That's business! If he can't handle that, he wouldn't last a week in my business! But, I will wholeheatedly agree, that I (as the owner), reserve the right to tell any potential customer to kiss my A$$!

I even have two Douches that are forever forbidden to buy from me here in BR. :p

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    lol the first thing I did when I read:
    " Please do post it on the forum. It draws traffic to our site."
    Was go to their site, lol. I was checking out their hardware and seeing if it was worth buying.

I have to say, through the whole ordeal, the vendor was the most correct. I laughed at OP's behavior, and I went to the vendor's sight to check **** out.

I did too! Got to give the dude props; he was spot on with that!

And I know some of you other guys went too! :mamoru:

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Olivs - We can pick any part of the discorse and make statements. That was in the middle of everything going on. I started out by wanting to CANCEL my order. Then I received a bogus shipped order. I was going to flip it because it would be a spare. When I ordered it was because it stated in-stock and was before the huge red writing about timing. I assumed I would get my order in a couple of weeks maybe longer. I wanted to cancel my order so I would not have to try to sell a BCG. He gave me what I wanted in the end but was an ahole about it.

I dont care about inflated, I didnt want it. it was the lowest tier and I only ordered because it was in-stock and I wanted to complete my rifle.

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    motivate-monday-26.jpg

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Red-X-Arms is a joke of a business, 7 year olds running lemonade stands have more business sense than the assclown running that place. He is enjoying the benefits of taking in more orders than he can handle and cashing checks faster than crack head on the 1st, but it will bite him in the ass in the end. He keeps treating people this way it will get around and then when all the hype stops and he can't pay his bills because there are better vendors out there with excellent customer service. who ever Neil is is a clown and should hire someone to do customer service since he is incapable of doing so.

lsu fan

Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    Ignoring everything that happened after this email:

sales@redxarms.com
    1:54 PM (19 hours ago)

to me
    Due to the simpe fact of you being an rude arrogant person (putting it as niceas I can) in your emails we figured this would happen. Your order has been refunded and your package has been intercepted and is returning to us. Next time maybe you will learn kindness gets you farther than trying to be a tough bad ass demanding stuff......cause really what the hell were you gonna do if the box was post marked a day later, I mean really what are you gonna do about it.....you gonna sue us or threaten us???? Get real.

I think this guy has a right to be upset with the company... That's ********. Sure, they probably have to deal with plenty of asshats, but if I treated a customer like that, I'd be out of a job. There's no excuse for that, even if the OP should have taken the high road.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Red-X-Arms is a joke of a business, 7 year olds running lemonade stands have more business sense than the assclown running that place. He is enjoying the benefits of taking in more orders than he can handle and cashing checks faster than crack head on the 1st, but it will bite him in the ass in the end. He keeps treating people this way it will get around and then when all the hype stops and he can't pay his bills because there are better vendors out there with excellent customer service. who ever Neil is is a clown and should hire someone to do customer service since he is incapable of doing so.

They don't bill until they ship.

smarlb3

Dec 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    images.jpg

And now for my final thought.

I just love tesla and thought it was funny. The discourse is retarded, but the customer service was horrible.

I joined this forum to get information and I am giving out info on an experience. I am not afraid to post my emailings even with my childish responses. That should tell you something.

I am not heavy into internet lingo so I had no idea what Trolling was and I did look it up.

I dont usually post to anything and use forums for information, but lately on other forums people have helped me in casting, woodwork and glass etching directly.

I felt I had the opportunity to help others. They have products. Good luck getting them. And never get into a pissing contest with people who believe they have power.

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference" - Mark Twain

In the end, I got exactly what I wanted which was my money back. I got a chance to see how foolish I was, gave so interesting information, and entertained a few people

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    View attachment 36738

I just love tesla and thought it was funny. The discourse is retarded, but the customer service was horrible.

I joined this forum to get information and I am giving out info on an experience. I am not afraid to post my emailings even with my childish responses. That should tell you something.

I am not heavy into internet lingo so I had no idea what Trolling was and I did look it up.

I dont usually post to anything and use forums for information, but lately on other forums people have helped me in casting, woodwork and glass etching directly.

I felt I had the opportunity to help others. They have products. Good luck getting them. And never get into a pissing contest with people who believe they have power.

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference" - Mark Twain

In the end, I got exactly what I wanted which was my money back. I got a chance to see how foolish I was, gave so interesting information, and entertained a few people

Hey, if it's any consolation; I think you did pretty well.

Admit it though, now you are hooked! This place is like heroin. "Now, Ya'll come back now, ya hear?"

"Do not go gentle into that good night!" D. Thomas

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    They don't bill until they ship.

They are taking orders and billing people for items not in there possession and using the disclosure on the website to cover there ass, they had no one working on stuff as they said while they were at shot show. bad business= bad people so I would search else where for anything they are selling.

Gator 45/70

Wait a minute...A man with a Phd. Watching Jerry Springer ! I call B.S.

Funny stuff man ! Welcome !!!

View attachment 36738

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Subject: Contact Us Requested
    Date: Wed, February 13, 2013 7:43 am
    To: sales@redxarms.com

You have received a contact request from a visitor to your storefront at http://shop.redxarms.com:

E-mail Address: smarlb3@gmail.com
    Name: Sidney marlborough
    Company:
    Phone Number: 2252292479
    Sidney Marlborough <smarlb3@gmail.com>
    7:27 PM (14 hours ago)

to sales
    Retard.... I received mine from a reputable dealer. Didn't need the **** you sell. Black nitride coated. That is why I canceled my order on your site on the 10th. I originally ordered cheap **** off your site as a strip gap until the quality item I ordered came in. Was just going to flip it for a profit. No wonder you can't mail anything you idiots spend your time insulting potential customers.

This was the best part of the email chain right here I liked.....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom