Reflex Sights for Pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChiefShooter

Jun 26, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Do you have a recommendation or preferred reflex sight for pistols? I am researching options and hope to start using one for USPSA. I like the JP Enterprises model because it has a circle and dot like the Eotech. I find this makes in much easier to get on target faster. I am having trouble, however, finding the sight picture for other makes/models. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I really like C-more. Their holo sights hold up on auto slides very well. Customer service doesn't get any better.

4104f61faffe9b025af52b07a7130d5e.jpg

Prolly overkill on the little Ruger, but I like it. Both eyes open, the dot is all I see on the target. Very quick acquisition. American Defense QD mount made for the STS so I can swap it over to a mini hi rise mount on my ARs if I so choose.
    Those two groups were free hand at 158 feet measured. But there were witnesses this past Saturday, watching me shoot golfballs and clays at 100 yards from a rest with that rig. I have yet to need to rezero the optic.

As to the customer service, I bought one from a member here that I could not get close to zero to save my life. Ran out of windage adjustment and was barely on paper at 50 feet. I called C-more to see if they worked on their sights, explaining that I had bought it used and the guy said ship it to them and they would look at it. Got a call back less than a week after I shipped. The guy told me that the lens may not have been set exactly and they sent me an updated model for free.
    Yes, for free.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom