Reliability, and quality of PSA Dagger full size.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevin C

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2023
    Metairie Louisiana
    I’m curious to hear what the consensus is on reliability and quality of the PSA dagger. Specifically the full size Glock 17 clones. Any of you have experience with one? Is this really a good option, or would someone be better off spending their money on a genuine Glock 17?

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    I’m curious to hear what the consensus is on reliability and quality of the PSA dagger. Specifically the full size Glock 17 clones. Any of you have experience with one? Is this really a good option, or would someone be better off spending their money on a genuine Glock 17?
    I know people who have them. They are GTG, but why buy a Glock clone when you can just buy a Glock?

Kevin C

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2023
    Metairie Louisiana
    I am considering buying one because I like the idea of an American company producing affordable firearms so more people can get their hands on them. I know Glocks aren’t a very expensive gun as it is but if it helps more people get armed then I’d like to support it. Not sure if it’s what I’m going to end up with yet but definitely think it is worth a look.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    The main complaint I see about the Daggers, are broken firing pins. It seems to be an issue if you do a lot of dry firing. If I was thinking of carrying one, I'd swap it out to a Glock oem pin and keep the original as a spare.

I like the Dagger Compact because I can get a optic ready gun for about $200 less than a non optic Glock 19. I've never had an issue with my Daggers, so I consider it money well spent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom