Relocated repeat 15 yr old "tranny" predator assaults second girl in "woke" toilet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Loudon County Public Schools - Virginia

National School Board Association's letter that fomented the US Attorney General's directing the FBI to monitor local school board meetings for threats of violence from "... domestic terrorists..." (verbally expressive concerned parents). The letter cited, as an one of the examples of violence, the confrontation with parent, Scott Smith. Smith was beaten and arrested at an LCPS meeting in June, 2021, confronting the LCPS Board about covering up the rape of his daughter in May, by a skirt-wearing tranny, in the "GIRLS" toilet room.

This "juvenile" predator tranny was relocated to another school in the county, where he-she-it (she-it) continued the almost-sanctioned victimization in a WOKE environment. OH WOE! - that a few misfits should feel putoff and rejected by normal acceptance of real world plumbing features. Is this WOKENESS worth increasing the risk of the safety and security of the innocents?

I say NO! F__K EM! Keep it in your big gurl panties!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-parents-demand-superintendent-resign-over-alleged-sexual-assaultsl-boards-parent-protesters\

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums...ard-meetings&p=1769961&highlight=#post1769961

See post #15
    The first known rape was in the bathroom. The heathen is being prosecuted for that one for sure. The second rape reportedly happened in an empty classroom where he held the girl for an extended period of time.
    My question is, do any of these new federal measures grant any members of the school board any sort of immunity? Because if so, get ready for an event at a school board meeting somewhere in the future. I can’t imagine a scenario that would drive a man any more insane than someone raping his children.

Last edited:

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That dude is gonna get murdered.

Watch.

And the media tried to hide the fact of the rape and painted the father as a “right wing conservative.”

Keep sleeping, AMERICA.... keep sleeping...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom