Remember... Everyone in England has to work tomorrow.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    IDGAF what happens on any day, let alone July 4th, anywhere the Union Jack cast's it's moribund shadow.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Yeah? I don’t imagine they celebrate our independence from their rule….but they should! If the US hadn’t gained independence and become such a superpower, they’d all be speaking German right now….
    We owe a lot to the Ruskies for the 8+ million they gave to the cause. We would have had to use nukes to defeat the Germans one on one. The only reason we don’t speak Japanese too.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Yeah? I don’t imagine they celebrate our independence from their rule….but they should! If the US hadn’t gained independence and become such a superpower, they’d all be speaking German right now….
    We owe a lot to the Ruskies for the 8+ million they gave to the cause. We would have had to use nukes to defeat the Germans one on one. The only reason we don’t speak Japanese too.

Some U.S. soldiers in uniform were walking through DeGaulle airport when they passed some French soldiers. One of the French soldiers said some disparaging things about the Americans, in French thinking they wouldn't understand. One of the Americans was a linguist, and heard and understood every word, and walked up to the French solder and said some very unkind things to him in German.
    The French solder in broken English said "Pardon me monsieur, but, I don't speak German" The American said "For that you're welcome!" and walked away!

Meanwhile on the other side of the airport at customs.

There was an elderly man fumbling through his papers trying to get his passport, visa, etc sorted so he could enter France. The customs agent asked the old man. "Sir, have you never been to France before?"
    "Oh, I've been to France before." the old man replied. "Sir, if you have been to France before then you should know that you should have all your papers sorted before approaching the customs area!" The customs officer barked. The old man stopped what he was doing, gripped his papers, and looked at the customs agent over his glasses, and in a very matter of fact way said. "There weren't any smart ass customs agents on Omaha Beach!"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ShootingStarr
    Top Bottom