Remember Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate who married Prince William?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Well, she's going gangster...

ABCNews_PippaMiddletonGunPhoto.jpg

Pippa Middleton set to be quizzed by police after friend is seen brandishing a pistol as he drives her in his Audi convertible
    Pictures of Miss Middleton laughing while friend points gun were taken in the centre of Paris over the weekend
    27-year-old sister of Duchess of Cambridge could be summoned to give evidence if there is enough evidence for a prosecution
    Those involved in the incident face up to seven years in prison if the gun is real
    Night before attended a Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette-themed evening, which included three dwarves serving champagne and canapes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-seen-brandishing-pistol.html#ixzz1sFndUVa1

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    The French have weapons. They have gunshops and hunting clubs.

I don't know about CC & OC over there, though. Or doing stupidities like this guy.

leVieux

Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    that pistol looks tiny

Euros like tiny pistols. Most of your european military officer model guns (excluding the brits) from the 19th and 20th century are a lot smaller than American equivalents. For example, the Walther PPK is their idea of a police pistol, but to us it is a tiny backup or CCW pistol.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Euros like tiny pistols. Most of your european military officer model guns (excluding the brits) from the 19th and 20th century are a lot smaller than American equivalents. For example, the Walther PPK is their idea of a police pistol, but to us it is a tiny backup or CCW pistol.

Playing the guessing game, that's what I see - a PPK or an HK P7.

I think it's a fake gun, though. As a side note: Pippa needs Tulse's disciplining hand across her ass. She's such a dirty little strumpet. She needs to have her tushy reddened and taught a dirty little lesson.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA

I think it's a fake gun, though. As a side note: Pippa needs Tulse's disciplining hand across her ass. She's such a dirty little strumpet. She needs to have her tushy reddened and taught a dirty little lesson.

I think it's fake, also, but who knows? On another note, sounds like someone needs to get la....well....you know.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA

Why, oh why do I think you made this post with the most sinister of mindsets? :rofl:

lsu fan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    If I'm not mistaken, I think I read an article that said they were coming from a costume party... which would definitely support the argument that it's a fake pistol. I don't think they would be acting so casually if it was real... but who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wrobi2016
    Top Bottom