SOLD: : Remington 700

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xring100

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    Lafayette
    Found a bike super sale $1300.00 for the rifle you see below minus scope and rings.

I have a Remington 700 precision rifle for sale. The rifle is a 700 VS .308 in a McMillan A5, sniper fill, fully adjustable stock. The rifle has a shillen trigger and non J-lock bolt. This rifle was broken in properly and shoots great with Remington Gold Medal Match 168grn. Only factory loads through this rifle. The stock is non bedded but torqued to McMillan specs for non-bedded A5 stocks. Also included with the sale are Leupold MK IV rings and base, a Super Sniper side focus 10X scope, and Harris bipod. Less than 500rds through the tube. I am only selling this rifle to purchase a small displacement (250-400cc} dual sport motorcycle. $1950.00 or trade for a dual sport. $1500.00 minus scope and rings.

05/21/09 Sorry, I had forgotten about this ad. I still have the 700 but it has been touched by a master gun plumber. I spent long cash upgrading the barrel ,adding a detachable magazine system, bed and true action, bolt knob,etc. I would have to ask a small fortune for it now. I am enjoying it too much to part with it now.
    eaicnd.jpg

m9qaeo.jpg

2iljz7l.jpg

Last edited:

xring100

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    Lafayette
    Mike, The barrel length is 26". I did not break out the calipers or lock this one down to evaluate barrel performance. It was broken in and sighted off the bipod with a rear bag. Once sighted I shot at two inch shoot n see targets at 150yds. Three and five shoot groups fell within these targets. You are welcome to a test drive where I am present and supply the ammo.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom